Revealing

Amina now has 22 kids: Carmelo and Dario (age 16), R'Driana (age 14), Lena Mela (age 13), Eden and Eve (age 10), Mya and Mia (age 8), Ty (age 6), Rockyy, Raven, Rachel (age 6), Zyairah, Zhaliyah, Zhakiyah, Xavier, and Zhaire (age 2), Brooklyn (age 5), Deja and Diva (age 4), Aubrey and Autumn (age 6months) , she is pregnant now....

**Mini POV**

"Mommy I don't feel good," Brooklyn moaned as I walked into the hospital room. Her eyes were teary, it broke my heart to see her hooked up to so many machines.

"Babygirl, can you stay strong for Mommy?" I said touching her cheeks. She nodded and I smiled. I took a deep breath, "You wanna know a secret?"

"Yes Mommy, " she replied smiling. I hadn't thought through how I was going to tell her, I know she'd listened to Super Bass a lot and she's heard Wave Ya Hand, I kept her limited to only a few songs that weren't too inappropriate. I pulled out my phone and played Super Bass , she smiled when it came on. I remembered I had some Nicki Minaj stuff in the car.

"Do you want to meet Nicki Minaj?" I asked.

"Yes Mommy " she smiled.

"Okay, I'll be right back." I left my phone in the room playing Super Bass and went to the car. I quickly got all made up and dressed with a wig then I put on sunglasses and walked back inside.

The hospital was relatively empty which was good, I hurried back into Brooklyn's room, she gasped when she saw me.

"Nicki Minaj? " she said as if to be sure it was really her.

"Brooklyn I have to tell you something," I said in my Nicki Minaj voice.

"Where's Mommy? " she asked.

"I am Mommy." I responded in my regular voice.

"Nicki Minaj is my Mommy? " she said confused.

"No," I sighed, I removed my wig, "Mommy is Nicki Minaj."

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes babygirl " I replied and she laughed. "Your brothers and sisters don't know this yet though."

"I'm the only one? "

"Yep. You're lucky " I smiled.

"Does Drake know?" She asked.

"Yeah, he makes music too." I explained, "we did a song together." I played Moment For Life and she smiled.

"You should tell everyone." She decided.

"Everyone? "

"Yep, when Nicki Minaj goes on TV you can tell the whole wide world!" She exclaimed.

"Just for you, I will." I hugged her, "I love you babygirl."

"I love you too mommy." She said as I withdrew from the hug to put my wig back on. I pulled out my phone and took a selfie with Brooklyn to tweet.

@NICKIMINAJ: Shh.. Big secret coming soon! #Pray4Brooklyn

I sent the picture to Drake: I told her...

Then I sent it to R'Driana, Carmelo, Dario, and Lena Mela: I'll let you know later.

"So are you going to tell the Barbz about us? " R'Driana asked me at breakfast the next day.

"Do you want to? " I responded.

"Yes"

"Okay after breakfast we all are gonna Ustream with the Barbz." I explained as I sat beside Drake who was feeding Aubrey applesauce.

"You got Autumn too?" I asked. He nodded his head.

I checked my phone, the Barbz were tweeting mad crazy about the picture last night, they all wanted to know who Brooklyn was.

@NICKIMINAJ: Ustream-10mins. GET READY

I started retweeting questions from the barbz and them spazzing.

"Aiight come on." I said after everyone had eaten. We all went into the basement and I logged into Ustream on my laptop.

"Hai barbz!" I said, allowing a moment of silence for how surprised I figured the barbz would be since I wasn't dressed as Nicki Minaj.

"Surprised? " I said breaking the silence, then I clicked my tongue a few times while thinking of what to say.

"Kay, barbz... My REAL name is Amina Maraj, and I have 22 kids and counting." I then allowed everyone to introduce themselves before continuing, "Now , if you were paying attention you would have noticed that was only 20 kids. Thats because Ty is upstairs paralyzed due to a huge accident his twin Leo was killed. Also Brooklyn is in the hospital since her and her twin Brandy were diagnosed with cancer, unfortunately Brandy passed." I sighed taking a break to blink away oncoming tears, it didn't work, the tears escaped my eyes anyway.

I leaned on R'Driana, out of view of the camera.

"Bye Barbz!" Lena said, pausing to let everyone echo the good bye before shutting it down.

I walked up to my room and took to twitter.

@NICKIMINAJ: Sorry I ended it so quickly

Most of the tweets were supportive but of course there were bad comments also.