Critics

Amina now has 22 kids: Carmelo and Dario (age 17), R'Driana (age 15), Lena Mela (age 14), Eden and Eve (age 11), Mya and Mia (age 9), Ty (age 7), Rockyy, Raven, Rachel (age 7), Zhairah, Zhaliyah, Zhakiyah, Xavier, and Zhaire (age 3), Autumn and Aubrey (age 1), Deja and Diva (age 5), Naomi has just been born...

**Mini POV**

@NICKIMINAJ: Can baby Naomi get a warm welcome into the world?

I sat on my bed so I could relax and think. I felt like it was all my fault that Brooklyn and Brandy had passed, if I wasn't so busy being Nicki Minaj I would've been able to take them to the hospital sooner and they would've been okay.

"Mini? You okay?" Drake entered slowly and wrapped me in a hug.

"I guess." I sighed.

"You know I'm horrible at making people feel better." He said softly.

"Yeah I've noticed." I laughed a little.

"Lemme at least tell you this," he rubbed my back, "even though you've lost them, you shouldn't be alone. Meanwhile your 22 other kids have to deal with it without your help."

I knew he was right, I took a deep breath as he picked me up and carried me out of the room. I lay my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, when I opened my eyes we were in the basement, everyone was huddled together in tears. Carmelo and Dario sat holding Aubrey and Autumn, I noticed them fighting tears.

Drake sat me beside R'Driana, she immediately cried into my chest. Lena Mela came behind me and cried too. Suddenly, I was surrounded by everyone except Carmelo, Dario, the babies, and Drake.

**NICKI POV**

"Safaree" I whispered.

"Yeah? "

"Call Mini, don't let her know I'm here though. For some reason, something doesn't feel right." As Safaree called her, I began stalking her twitter.

"Hello Mini?" Safaree said into the phone.

There were so many tweets about Mini being a slut, then there were tweets saying she didn't deserve to be a mother and that she would be a terrible mother. I couldn't imagine how terrible Mini must be feeling.

"Wow, I'm sorry for your losses." I heard Safaree say. I shot him a look and mouthed 'What happened?'

"Yeah I'll come visit later on today." He said then hung up the phone.

"Brooklyn and Brandy died." He looked at me, "I'm going over there tonight, you're welcome to join."

I shook my head.

"No, I can't." I got up and went into another room. I cried, if I hadn't left they probably would've lived. Its too late now, she probably hates me.

**MINIS POV**

I started scrolling through twitter and noticed the Barbz were arguing with people. I read a few and saw people saying I'm a horrible mother and so many other things were being said. I was so thankful that I had the Barbz to protect me since I knew I couldn't do it myself. I kept scrolling until I saw a Barb tweet that the Maraj's were on the news, I was confused since I hadn't talked to any news people. I turned on the news and sure enough, the topic of discussion was me. I turned the TV off again and walked into the kitchen. I took a cup from the cabinet, then I heard knocking on the door.

"Hey Safaree," I smiled letting him inside.

"Hey, how you feeling?" He asked hugging me.

"Terrible, but I'll get better." I replied.

"Its going to be okay." He whispered in my ear.

"People are horrible." I cried into his chest, he sat down and pulled me to his lap.

"I know, I saw them too." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I cried some more.

"Nicki says she's sorry she can't be here for you." He whispered.

"You talked to her? " I asked.

"I saw her walking earlier." I knew he was lying but I didn't say anything.