Training.

I'm gonna write this a little differently then normal because I was having a hard time writing it normal. So let me know if you guys like this or totally hate this!
*****

So it's a normal day and everyone is at the cave after school to do some training. Brea and Wally are standing next to each other talking about a date they were planning. Then Black Canary walks in and everyone gathers around.

And she's like "buddy get ready cause there's a big storm coming." But not really. She doesn't say that but she does say "we're gonna do something new."

Wally being the  smart a$$ he is, is like "don't we always learn something new?" And Brea promptly elbows him in gut.

BC then tells them the new training exercise and everyone is super excited because they get to pair up! Buuuut then BC is like "oh no I have teams already." And every hates her for that moment.

So the teams our Robin and Kaldur, Artemis and M'Gann, Superboy and Peyton( I wasn't gonna have him in here but I actually need him here so shhh.), Rocket and Zantanna. And last but not least Brea and Wally. And everyone is like wait what???

Brea and Wally kinda just look at each other and are like "okay we train together all the time." But then BC drops another bomb on them.

"You're fighting the other person not training with them." And then Brea and Wally are appalled. Like jaws dropped as they looked back and forth from each other and BC.

So after a lot of arguing Brea, Peyton and BC our on there way home. And Brea is trying to convince her mom to switch the teams and Dinah is not having any of it.

Because the point of this exercise is to know that you never know who your gonna have to fight and sometimes you may not want too.

So fast forward to like half way through the weak, Brea and Wally haven't trained at all because every time they do they can't bring themselves to hurt the other one. So they are boycotting this training. And everyone else is actually doing really good but Brea and Wally our just sitting in the back like "nope nope nopeity nope."

And the Batman comes in and is like "Brea Wally go train." And there like "sorry bats were vetoing this." And he's just like "um no go."

Brea and Wally reluctantly go and Wally is like "hit me with you best shot." And Brea kinda just pushes him. And is like "there that's my best!"

Batman then swoops in and makes Wally wear this like padded suit so Brea can properly fight. But as she's flying she can't do it, she can't bring her self to hurt the one person she wouldn't hesitate dying for, the person who makes her laugh and smile, the person who makes her absolutely crazy but the best kinda crazy.

So Brea lands and shakes her head and she's just like "I can't. I can't do. Please, don't make me do it." And it's actually really heart breaking and Batman is like "okay you don't  have too." And Brea walks away.

Sooo then it's the end of the week and BC is like "okay what did you learn this week?" And Robin is like "we learned different ways that people fight." And she's like "good good. Anyone else?"

And everyone just kinda turns to Brea and Wally and they look at each other. "You never know who you're going to have to fight so you should always be prepared." Brea starts,
"But if it's someone you love you never really are ready." Wally ends and takes Breas hand OH MY HEART.

And like no one was expecting that so there all like"...wow.." even BC didn't really see that meaning in the lesson for Brea and Wally. But you know leave it to them to find a totally different meaning than what was expected.

And then Black Canary is like "so what were your partners biggest strengths and weaknesses?"

"Artemis isn't afraid to fight dirty." M'Gann speaks up and everyone laughs.

"M'Gann is too hesitant with her powers though." Artemis also says.

And everyone kinda goes on spilling everything they learned until again they all turn to Brea and Wally. "Wallys biggest strength is that he's always gonna find away to get his job done." Brea nods.

"Breas weakness is she's too nice. If a villain asked her 'please no! I'll be good!' She'd believe them." Wally teases.

And that's it! Lesson learned everyone is happy and Brea and Wally didn't have to hurt each other...yet.

*****
And now if you wanted and actually written story that's down below but not finished. So please let me know if you guys liked how I wrote everything up there^^^

~Brea~

We were all stood in the training room waiting for mom to give us the game or new trick. Wally's arm around my shoulder as we talked about the movie we were gonna see this weekend.

"Alright. Sorry to keep you waiting." Mom said as she walked in. "We are going to be doing something new."

"We always do something new." Wally mumbled and I elbowed him.

"Yes Wally, but today you are going to have a partner that you will fight the whole week and at the end I want a report on there biggest strength and weakness." Mom explained. Everyone looked around as they were deciding there partners.  "Also, why you think I put you with who I did." Everyone groaned.

"So whose with who?" Robin asked, Mom smiled at him.

*****

"Why would you put Wally and I together Mom! I can't hurt him!" I whined as we went home. Mom sighed.

"Brea for the last time. That is something that you and Wally need to figure out." She sighed as drove. She didn't take her eye off the road.

"Ugh! Mom!" I whined and Peyton laughed in the back. "Peyton shut up." I snapped as I turned around.

We pulled into our drive way and Wally was leaning on the front porch. As soon as mom stopped the car I unblocked and jumped out. "Wally!" I yelled as ran over to him, he smiled and kissed me.

"Mom and Dad our out of town and it's Barry and Iris's anniversary." He sighed. I smiled and looked towards Mom.

"Mom can Wally stay over for the night?" I asked as her and Peyton got the groceries from the car.

"Of course, come help." She told me and I went to go help but Wally beat us to it as he ran and got all the groceries in record time.

"Well." Mom laughed as she blew a piece of hair out of her face. "Homework the three of you." She told us and Peyton, Wally and I went and sat at the dining table as we pulled out our homework.

*****

"Brea, Wally. Training." Mom told us and we nodded as we took our places.

"Remember. We have to do this. Give me all you got babe." Wally whispered and kissed my cheek, I smiled and kissed his too.

"Ready?" Mom asked and I nodded, I assumed Wally did too because the dome fell around us so that my powers didn't go destroying the whole cave.

I flew up as Wally sped towards me. And I flicked my wrists, "Hit me with all you got Princess."

~Wally~

I saw Brea hesitate as she went to go throw her solar flares.

****

And that's were I stopped, I didn't like how it turned out but I really wanted to write this story. So here you guys go!!

-Briz❤️