Precious little one.

Hello everyone!
This one was requested by @RainbowFlash062 and I wanted to apologize for the literal year it took to get this out. A lot has happened in my life but I'm finally at a point where I can write more frequently. But thank you so much for requesting this! I should note though that I have never been pregnant or been around someone who is. So my pregnancy knowledge is pretty low. But I did my best! Please enjoy!

****

Brea's legs kicked back and forth from the ledge of the doctors bed. She happily looked through one of the gossip magazines as she waited for her doctor to come back from her routine tests.

A knocking on the door brought her out of her trance and she sat up and set the magazine to the side. "Come in." She spoke. Her doctor popped her head in.

"Hey Brea, just got your lab results back and I want to be the first one to tell you congratulations!" She smiled. Brea raised an eyebrow and laughed a little.

"You've never congratulated me on a clean bill of health before, but thanks doc." She smiled as she went to gather up her things.

"Brea, you're pregnant." Her doctor laughed, Brea stopped in her tracks.

Her a mom?!..Wally a dad?! Was the first thought through her head. She turned to her doctor, "What?" She breathed. Her doctor nodded and patted the bed as a signal to sit back down. Brea followed the silent orders and listened half mindedly about what the next steps are.

-At home.-

As Brea walked into her and Wally's comfortable little home in Palo Alto, she looked to the left of her where the hallway leading to their bedroom and the guest room lead. Without realizing it Brea had set down her purse, taken off her shoes and walked into the guest bedroom. Her hand rested on her stomach where she now knew there child stayed.

"Babe?" Wally called from the kitchen and Brea shook her head and went to greet her husband.

"Hey Wall." She smiled and kissed his cheek, he held her waist and kissed her.

"How was your day my love?" He smiled as he released her and began to plate the dinner he made.

"Oh it was just another day at the office. Tons of paperwork." She sighed as she waved her hand.

"What about your doctors appointment, everything okay? You were there a lot longer this time." Wally wondered, setting there dinner down on the table and pulled out her chair.

Brea sat quietly and then just nodded, "It was..fine." She smiled, but Wally wasn't an idiot and he could tell when something was wrong. He took his wife's hand and squeezed.

"Babe. Tell me what the doctor said." He smiled, Brea's eyes water and tears slow streamed down her face. "Oh honey." Wally mumbled and got up to hug her. Brea sobbed into his chest.

"I'm pregnant." She muttered into his chest. Wally's heart just about stopped beating. He pulled away from their embrace and held Brea by the shoulders.

"What!" Wally exclaimed smiling widely, Brea laughed and wiped away her tears. She nodded. "How..How could you be upset about that!" He laughed and leaned down to her stomach.

"Hey there little guy." He smiled, he placed a kiss on Brea's stomach. "I'm your daddy and I already love you so much!"

-Four months later.-

Brea laughed as Wally excitedly pulled her along. "Come on!" He yelled, "We get to find out that we're having a little boy!"

"Or girl, Wally." Brea reminded. Wally waved a dismissive hand and they checked into the hospital.