03

SPOILER: Taehyung ahead!

###

An awful and disastrous voice echoes through the empty cave.

"You will pay for the price! You'll pay it all on their behalf! You!"

The cave is too dark, she cannot see a thing. All she can do is run aimlessly, make the best use out of her legs, run away from the evil voice.
The voice starts to chant.

Stranded in the rotten flesh of the skull.
With loathe, and out of spite.
With the time of the seventh moon,
your precious one shall live its life to the fullest.
At its highest point, by the burning of its sacred blood.
All shall end.

"Ahahahah... haha...haha...." the voice speaks again, "Burn! You'll burn on their behalf!"

Once again. Genesis jumped out of bed in fear, this time she chose to shut her mouth. Genesis withhold her cry when all she really need is the warm mental support from Jin Woo.

You need to get used to this, living in fear alone without troubling others. Especially not Jin Woo... he deserves better than a lunatic cousin. She thinks negatively.

She feels itchy out of a sudden, she starts scratching herself. Not long after did she realise the itchiness is caused by the scorching heat within her. Genesis could not think straight, What the hell is wrong with me!?

The heat intensified by the second. She needs water. A lot of water.

She stumbles through her bathroom door and fills the tub with ice cold water. Thoughtless she jumps in with her clothes on. She is in so much pain, that she never sense another presence in her room.

He is looking at her.

Taehyung's POV

I did not want to believe what Yoongi Hyung told me. But sadly I did.

[FLASHBACK]

"Taehyung ah." Yoongi knocks on my door and calls for me.

I glance his way, "Ne, hyung?"

Yoongi is expressionless when he speaks those terrifying words, "It's going to happen to her."

I tensed up, "to who?"

"The girl with the weird aura." he repeats, "The girl that injured Kookie. It's happening in an hour or so, I saw it in my meditation just now. It's water."

"Shit. I'll be back soon." I could not stop myself from cursing, this is a serious thing.

That girl is so unique, we need to know more about her if we want to get our job in this shitty world done as soon as possible.

And she cannot die on us.

[REALITY]

I climb through her window with ease. I stand in the corner of the room, observing her. At the same time, I'm studying her dream.

 At the same time, I'm studying her dream