19

I feel bad for not thanking you people with a new chapter when I've reached a 2

I feel bad for not thanking you people with a new chapter when I've reached a 2.6k view.
So, enjoy this chapter as I'll continuing writing the others.

With love,
Nebula. J

###

"Taehyung? Why are you here at this hour man?" One of the guards of the chamber facility asks.

He did not reply, instead, he swings the sword in his hands and lands the tip of it on the guard's throat, "Open the door."

"No... no... you cannot enter..." The man trembles in fear, he recognises those electric blue eyes.

Eyes of wild angels. 

Angels are usually gentle and soft, or emotionless. But when the colour of their eyes is different from normal times, it can only mean one thing. 

They released their wild side, which makes dangerous seems like nothing.

"So, you chose your duties over your life? Should I award you the best guard of the year?"

The guard gulps.

"One more chance." Taehyung glares at the guard, "Open. The. Door."

The guard struggles to make a decision. When he decides, he makes a wrong choice. The guard thinks Taehyung is not looking at him, so he sneaks a glance at the emergency button.

Taehyung laughs, "Wrong move buddy."

Without further delay, he slashes the man's wrist with his sword. The man turns into an ice statue within seconds.

"Don't worry the spell will break after five hours. Sleep tight." Taehyung tells the statue.

Yes, He went wild but he would never ever kill innocent people. 

After all, he is still an angel. 

Taehyung took the frozen keys and unlocks the chamber facility. A place where Light keeps all his prisoners and a place where Dark wants to destroy so badly. 

Swords ready in his hands, he starts slashing and cutting anyone that tries to stop him. Leaving a whole bunch of ice statues in his wake. 

He is not the best sword warrior among the Seven, Jungkook is.

He is a fan of close fights. Taehyung enjoys the feeling of his fist crushing someone else's bone.

Another guard tries to reach for the emergency button but Taehyung kicks hard in his stomach causing him to fly across the corridor. The man did not give up so easily, he picks up a sword and lunges himself at him.

"Clang!" 

The man swings his sword downwards, slicing through Taehyung's calves. He jumps away in time to avoid a deep cut, but blood still oozes out fast.