18

Lovely readers, Tysm for 1569 views :) It really encourages me

Lovely readers, 
Tysm for 1569 views :) It really encourages me.

Enjoy.

If you are sensitive towards negative self-harm actions, skip when you see the mark *****. The part will end with another mark of *****.

With love,
Nebula. J

###

"Hyung! Just do something to stop the pain." Taehyung tells Jin.

Jin scrambles for his medication box and pours everything out, "Mochana... give me the mochana!"

"Here it is." Jimin spots the copper colour cream and passed it to Jin.

He hands are shaking as he spreads the cream across her burning skin, the cream doesn't work as her skin continues to scalds.

Jin had no choice but to use one of his strongest healing medication, his ultimate healing spell that can drain all his energy and leaves him unconscious for days.

He sets his hands on Genesis's forehead and starts mumbling something in rapid speed. The spell lengths about forty seconds when he is done, his face pales and his eyes droop.

Genesis is still thrashing around with her eyes close, whimper could be heard.

His ultimate spells do not work either.

"I can't stop it... the curse... it's overpowering me... I can't..." Jin says.

Jungkook rushes forward and catches Jin in his hands, "I'll pass you some of my powers, you cannot sleep, nuna needs you!"

The transfer of power is quick and simple, Jungkook wills his power to leave him and go onto Jin's body. Donating his powers to Jin makes Jin all awake again, but he himself got tired really easily.

"Tae ah, there's nothing that we can do, we have to wait this out," Jin says apologetically.

"Wait?" He stares at Genesis's unconscious form blankly, she is terribly wounded by the scaldings and in complete agony. 

But all he was told to do was wait. 

How? How should I wait? 

The mansion fell into a depressed atmosphere, as they are all concern about Genesis and Taehyung. 

He slams his door and locks it so no one can get in.

In reality, behind those doors, he teleports himself to an abandoned warehouse, where Dk Smith used to do deals with him.

He found the sword lying in a blue bin, sharp as a razor, coated with ice. 

The note states:  Handle with care as it is coated with the coldest ice, the poisonous of all. 

Taehyung picks up the sword and observes it with careful eyes. He thinks, what a pity, such beauty is so dangerous.

###