20

[VIXX's Ken as Dark aka Seth]

Disclaimer: Again, I chose him because he suits the image of Dark aka Seth in my mind, I did not choose him because I want to sabotage him. I too like Vixx's music and think they are one amazing group. I'm not a HATER.

"You are the first angel that ever enters my throne room." Dark smirks.

"Ara is dead," Taehyung says.

"I know. I know you killed her to avenge the girl, what's her name again? Oh right, it's Genesis." Dark laughs, "Who can ever imagine that a sorcerer's child and an angel... in love."

"Break the curse."

Dark stands up from his throne, "You know I don't do things for free."

"What do you want?" Taehyung sighs. He knew this would happen, Dark loves to do deals, and the deals he makes always benefits himself more.

"Before we get there, tell me why do you want to save her?" Dark smiles mischievously.

"I love her."

"Nonsense!" he shouts, "There is no such thing as love! Love is meaningless!"

"It's not meaningless. You haven't meet yours. When you do, you'll know how I feel right now." A smile creeps onto Taehyung's face just thinking about Genesis alone, "Every single move she does pulls on your heart. You want to protect her at all cost, even if it means you are in pain."

"Love? Protect her at all cost?" Dark plucks a dark rose, "I thought of a great deal now."

"I'm always jealous of my brother

"I'm always jealous of my brother. He has angels as his servant."

Taehyung shivers.

"Convert," Dark says, "Be the first dark angel in the history."

"If I do so, you'll save her?" Taehyung seems determined, "How long is the contract?"

"Ah, ah. There are other terms." Dark walks to the fireplace and drops the flower in it, "You say love isn't meaningless. Which makes it very memorable."