06

Taehyung decided to ditch the guys and send Genesis home first. According to him, the guy's midnight activities are wild, he would like to keep Genesis away from that.

As she holds her second cup of mango lassi in her hands, she breaks the silence, "I've never eaten this full."

Taehyung gapes at her, "It's only one box of churros."

She gives him a weak smile.

He continued, "I've taken half of it. Left you the other half, it's not even possible to fill a fetus's stomach, and you say you're full?"

"I have mild anorexia." She confessed.

"I know." He too confessed she does not seem surprised.

"How? By looking into my brain again? Or you did a background check on me?"

"No. Jin hyung is the Ange..." He trails off noticing he almost run his tongue out.

"What?" she could not catch his words on time.

"I mean, Jin hyung is the healer. He knows better than anyone when it comes to your health condition."

"He can read minds too? Wow, you guys really are something."

"He can't read minds. That is my power, only I have the power to do so." He explains, "Last week, you woke up on the bathroom floor completely drenched right?"

"Yea, you did not..."

"Sorry to say but... I did. That night you got into a state of delirium, jumping into a tub filled with water is suicide. So, I saved you out from the tub, and asks Jin hyung to heal you."

"The silver layers on my skin is the medicine."

He nods.

"You guys already seeps into my life without me knowing... that's creepy."

"A little." Taehyung admits it, "Do you know why we have a sudden interest in you?"

"Nah. Obviously no."

"Your aura is so unique. Unlike human, they just radiate simplicity. You don't. You radiate complexity, and your aura changes more often than normal people." Taehyung tells her.

"This is weird. Is my aura different? How is that possible?"

"Your parents are the key to that. Is it possible for me to meet your parents?"

She laughs bitterly, "Sorry to say this but you can only meet them at the graveyard. They passed away a long time ago."

"I didn't know. I'm sorry." He is quick to apologise.

"I don't mind. I don't remember much about them, so I don't feel much. But their death did haunt me for a long time."

"You saw how they passed away?"

Her face is shadowed with repulsion, "Blood is everywhere, ugly blotches are all over their skin. It has been a nightmare until recent days, you know, that dark cave and evil voice."

She continues, "I was four back then, soon after that I'm adopted by Jin Woo's parents."

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thanks anyway." She raises her head, and sees her house, "Well, we're here."

"Hope you enjoyed the day." Taehyung stares at her.

"I did. The churros are nice, this lassi too." She shakes the cup in her hand, "Thanks for everything. Bye."

He waves at her. After she went into the house, Taehyung was about to leave. Then, he realises the presence of another phone in his pocket, it is Genesis's.