05

Genesis embraces the familiar feeling of vulnerability.

She shuts out the melodiousness of flowing the water, the lightest contact among the shuffling leaves, the cool breeze that sends her their comfort.

Genesis shuts them all out and curls herself up, weeps silently.

Slowly, she fell asleep in that weird position, right there on the wooden bench.

A shadow emerged from behind the trees, he took big strides towards her, he too settles on the bench.

With a swift movement, he sets Genesis's curled legs onto the floor and tilts her head so that she leaning onto his shoulders.

His gaze soft and gentle as he observes her features.

You are a true beauty, and why can't you see that? Taehyung thinks secretly.

Almost instantly, he senses the change in her aura, it turns from depressing into rigidness.

The monster that lives in her starts to stir, threatening to disrupt her sleep. He instantaneously activates his powers, but he is too late.

The damaged has been done. Her wide eyes are filled with fear.

Once again, nightmares caught her in her sleep.

Upon the realisation that she has leant on Taehyung's shoulder, she flinched away, at loss of words.

Taehyung stayed compose. She talks first, "I don't know how I ended up on your shoulders. I have to go, sorry."

"Your nightmares are hideous."

Taehyung's word makes her stop her tracks. She stood frozen, eyes widened in shock and disbelief.

She pretends to be clueless, "I have no idea on what you're saying."

"The dark cave that traps you in. That evil voice that haunts you. That eerie chant that you cannot seem to wipe away." Taehyung continues, "Isn't that your worst nightmare?"

Genesis's legs became wobbly, "How did you know that? All of that? I never tell anyone!"

"Somethings never need to be told." He smiles coldly, "Just like some people, they are not what they think they are. Am I right, Genesis?"

"You're lying. You have to be lying, it's impossible..."

"Genesis, you seriously thought that the force from your palms is a coincidence?" He shakes his head, "Admit it, you know you are different from normal humans."

"Stop speaking like you are not human, we both are!"

Taehyung walks to her, "Oh, we're not. I am no human, and the same goes to you."

"Try me. What are you? And what am I?" Genesis is going crazy now, the things he's saying should not make sense, but it makes complete sense!

She is different, at some point she is different.

"I don't do deals without a price."

"What do you want?"

"Let us play a game, I give you a chance to befriend the seven of us. Find out our true identity on your own."

"What can I get in return?" She did not bargain... oh, she did.

"Simple. You find out our identity, I tell you yours. Fair deal."

"Why should I trust you?" Genesis queries him.

"I am the only one that knows your secret besides yourself. Now would you care to enlighten me, did you tell me?"