What If?(BajanCandian Fanfic!)

~~~~~~~~Chapter 1~~~~~~~~

Visiting the Guys!

Mitch's pov:

Grabbing my bags, I call a cab. I wait outside and feel the last minute sunshine on my face of all faces. I missed LA. Soon enough I'll miss Canada... The usual. I look around and I see a cab driver with my name on it. I pick up my bags and run over.

"That's me!"

"Alright." I help the cab driver put my bags in the trunk of the cab, then I sit up in front.

~~~~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~

"LA traffic again!" I look at the cab driver then at the traffic. I have never been stuck in traffic, so i have no comment on the matter.

"Looks like you will get to where you need to go late, i'm sorry, i should have taken the long way! Now this will take longer than the long way!"

"Nah, dont be sorry, traffic is traffic."

The cab driver looks at me then looks at the traffic ahead. Well he hasn't heard that before. Guess ill have to sneak into the house so no one decides to make it an all-nighter, i already had my flight with no sleep and then the night before my flight making sure i had enough videos to upload so i can worry less about videos on the trip. Then the night before i had to tell ex-girlfriends that i'm not going to go back out with them.

They dumped me and i didn't really care, they didn't spend too much time with me so i never had serious feelings for them and now that i'm famous they want me as their boyfriend for who knows what reason! All in all i don't think i'll ever go out with anyone. I'm going single for a long time! Going to just hang with my boys!

The traffic starts to move more than a minute ago but the cab driver is still mumbling about it. I take out my earbuds and turn on my music, which is a bad idea especially if im really tired, but i need to just stop my thoughts and i dont want to hear about complaints... The guys have too many complaints that i hear. I need to get ready for the insaneness of the guys.

~~~~~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to screaming and its the kind that says the guys are still awake so that means i made it! I get out and take my bags out of the trunk of the cab. I pay the cab driver and i give him a tip.

"Keep the change!" I walk inside the Team Crafted House to find all the lights on, budder on the ground, fake money on the ground, movies also on the ground, and everyone screaming.

No point in trying to sneak in, soo... "IM HERE!!!!" Yelling i set my bags down and go to the kitchen and look through the cabinets. Nothing... I look in the fridge... Nothing -.-

"How lovely!!! No food!!!" I go back to the living room and Adam is eating ice cream, Jerome is eating pizza, Ty has a bowl of cearal, Quentin has a sandwich, Ian has a banana, and Jason has cookies.

"I WANT THE FOOD!!!!" I run and land on the ground and i take Jason's cookies since Jerome already has most of his pizza done.

"HAHA!!!" Eating the cookies i stand up and go to where i left my bags.

"Thats not the proper way to say hi!!"

"Well im hungry." I stuff the last cookies in my mouth and grab my bags.

"YOU ATE ALL MY COOKIES!!!!"

"Yussssh, yusshh i shishd!" I swallow the cookies and go upstairs to my room. Everything is the same from the usual messy-ness that is somewhat clean, to the spare clothes in my closet, to my spare charger, to my computers and recording stuff, and finally my bed still looks decent.