Different Lives Chapter 2

~~~~~~One Week Later~~~~~~

Mitch's pov:

I wake up and yawn. I go to the bathroom to get my phone that i left last night because i was really tired. The guys decided to watch some movies. And by some i mean till 4 in the morning -.- i look at the time its 12:30. I put on some clothes and go downstairs to eat.

"Hey Sleepy Butt Head!"

"Whatever Jerome!"

"Well then grumpy pants!" Groaning at that i grab a bowl, cearal, and milk and start eating. Soon enough everyone is eating.

"Hey what do you guys say we head to the beach?"

"And why is that Ty?"

"The dares! No one has done them and that was a week ago!"

"Well... Eh, laziness happened!"

"Thats not an excuse!"

"So you want to go to the mall later and do your dare?" Adam is being clever. Wow.

"Well... No... But your guys dares?"

"If we do the dares then you have to as well."

"Then nevermind! We will wait till a person lives in that house thats sold."

"Then lets go to the beach!"

I run upstairs along with everyone else and i grab my shorts, a towel, sun screen and sun glasses! I leave my phone so its doesnt get wet and i meet the guys downstairs.

"Everyone ready?"

"YEAH YEAH!!!!" Adam of coarse would say that.

"Lets get in the cars and go!!" Me, Ty, Adam, and Quentin pile in, into Ty's car, while Jerome, Ian, And Jason pile into Jason's car. And we're off!!!

As we leave the house, i notice that the street is empty... Never changes...

Meanwhile:(Different pov-ish part!)

~~~~~At the house thats sold~~~~~

There's a moving van unloading boxes with labels on them written in marker, the guys, which are only 2, are putting boxes inside the house. Each one carefully picked up boxes and then carefully putting them down. Inside a girl is making sure that everything goes well. She then grabs a few boxes labeled: My Room Stuff!, and she takes them to a bedroom down the hall to the right.

She then puts it on the already made bed and goes back to the living room and grabs more boxes. She takes them to each room where the girl is going to place the stuff in the boxes in.

"Sorry for the limited space. The furniture got here quicker than i thought!" The girl says as she pulls her hair into a pony tail.

"It's alright Miss." A guy thats unloading the boxes says.

"Well if you say so..."

"Yeah its alright! We can make this work!"

"Alright then." The girl grabs more boxes and continues placing them in different rooms.

There is a total of 2 bedrooms, a basement, 3 bathrooms, huge living room, extra closet, attic, kitchen, office, 2-car garage, a library, and a huge tree in the back.

When the guys are finished about an hour later, the girl pays them and then she starts unpacking the stuff thats in her soon to be room. After she has one box done, she takes out her iPod and makes sure the wifi is working. She bought wifi about 1-2 days earlier so she can have an easier time with everything else.