Le Dares part 2!Chapter 6

Mitch's pov:

So we just sit back and watch as Quentin goes to this huge group of people. Well more like swim as we watch him.

"Its Friday Friday!--(rest of lyrics here)"

"SHUT UP!! THATS THE STUPIDEST SONG ON EARTH!!!" Quentin walks back to us.

"My dare is done." He starts swimming and we all laugh.

Nelly's pov:

"Finally!!!! Done editing! I shall upload tomorrow! Along with a vlog thingy for my schedule update... That i havent figured out. Yay! Thats gunna be fun!" I get up, turn off my computer, take my laptop and walk to my room where i set my laptop on my desk. And i need to put my new clothes away... Which i still dont have all my clothes hanging... Lovely shit! I take out all the clothes and my new makeup eye shadow kit thingy, my new picture and earrings. I set my picture thing leaning on the side of my desk, my earrings on my laptop, and my makeup kit on my bed. Forgot my makeup box was in the living room. I go into my living room and grab my makeup box. I walk back to my room, i open my makeup box... No room. I sigh and place my makeup box under my bed and place my makeup kit in the top drawer of my desk... Considering it only has 3 drawers...

Lets see... I can start putting all my clothes away... Instead of having a ton of boxes... I need to organize everything...

"Well not organize... More like clean." Throw away unneeded boxes, place stuff away, and buy food! I grab my boxes that are clothes and dump all my clothes on the floor. The next box i take out i do the same *klank!* except that one was a bad idea... My radio was in that box. I take my radio and plug it in. I turn the volume up a bit and change to a radio station...

"Okay seem to work!" I turn the volume up a tiny bit more and organize the clothes i have out already into piles: shirts in one pile, jeans in another, pants in another pile, shorts in a pile, other pajamas in one, sweaters in another, tanks in one pile, under garmets in there separate pile: bras in one and underwear in another.

~~~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~~~

Finished! With all my clothes! Now i must hang them unless its my bras, underwear, tanks, and pajamas. And most likely pants. I grab my clothes hangers and start with my sweaters.

I put them all on the hangers and i hang them on the left to my closet.(not a walk in closet). Next i take my hangers and put my jeans on the hangers and i hang them next to the sweaters. Then i take my shorts and hang them next to my jeans, then shirts... In a random order cause im lazy :/ I take my pajamas from the floor and fold them. Pajama pants in one pile, pajama shirts in another, and then my pajama dresses, or look like a dress,(forgot what they are called XD ). Then i take the piles and put them on the top shelf in the right side of my closet.

I grab my pants and also fold them. I have to make 2 stacks so they dont fall over and so i can reach the top of the pile. I put my pants on the left side of my closet. I do the same with my tanks. Except i put them in the middle of my shelf thingy.

I take out all the rest of my clothes from the last box. Theres more shirts, a dress, my leggings...3, my skirts... 7 and my old swim suit and a few other bras and my socks. I hang my skirts in between my shorts and my shirts, my leggings in between my jeans and shorts, and my dress behind my sweaters. My old swim suit i stack on top of my pants along with my new one and i open my bed side dresser and put my bras on the top drawer and my underwear on the bottom drawer. I grab my socks and i take a small box from where my radio was in and i put them in that box and i move my pants and tanks closer to wear my pajamas are and i put the box on the now empty left side of my closet that now has a box in its place.