Fun and Business! Chapter 4

Mitch's pov:
I open the door to the Team Crafted House.
"WE ARE BACK!!!" Adam yells out.
"Its too quiet..." I cautiously walk in.
"Hello??? Did you guys die?"
"Adam i think they might have left."
"They wouldnt!"
"AHHHH!!!!" The guys come running toward us with water guns and nerf guns!!
"RUN FOR YOU LIFE!!!!!!!!!!" I run in the kitchen closely followed by Jerome and Ty.
"YOU CANT RUN!!!"
"OR HIDE, BIGGUMS!!!!"
"YES I CAN!!!" I turn around and run past them as they think what just happened. I pass Adam that is being bombarded by water and nerf amo. Poor Adam. He's stuck in a corner too.
"MITCH YOU CANT ESCAPE!!!"
"YES I CAN!!!" I run outside and make it to the fence at the side of the house. The fence door is locked!!!
"GOT YOU NOW MITCH!!" Im climbing im climbing!!!
"GOT YOU!!!" I look down and Jerome has my leg.
"TY HELP ME!!! MITCH CANT GET AWAY!!!" I look back and Ty comes and grabs my shirt from behind and pulls.
"NO!!!!!" Finally i lose my grip and fall backwards. Jerome and Ty quickly get up and shot me with water.
"IM COMING!!!!" I look behind me and Ian, Jason, and Quentin all have nerf guns now.
"HAVE MERCY!!!"
"FIRE!!!"
"NOOO!!!!!" I cover my face as nerf amo gets shot at me.

It lasts several minutes before they run out of water and amo.
"Thank god!!!" I get up and im soaking wet.
"Thanks guys... Now i have to change."
"Congrats, Biggums!" I walk past everyone and they laugh... I pass Adam that comes out of the kitchen and has a sandwich.
"Nice sandwich."
"Mine!" I walk upstairs and go into my room. Well... My phone is probably dead. I change and check my phone. Doesnt seem like it got wet at all but its not working to good... .-. Ill get a new one later.

"MITCH!!!"
"IM BUSY JEROME!!!"
"WELL STOP BEING BUSY WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN A FEW MINUTES FOR THE CHECKING OF WHERE OUR BOOTH IS AT FOR THE MEET AND GREET!!!" I totally forgot! *facepalm*
"ILL BE READY IN A MINUTE!!!"
"HURRY UP!!!" I grab my extra pair of shoes and put them on. I take my phone even though its messing up slowly with the water. I go downstairs and the guys get up from the couch and they start heading outside. I follow and get in the back with Quentin. Ty and Jerome and Adam are in Adam's car and Jason, Me and Ian and Quentin are in Jason's car.
"Lets go!!"

Nelly's pov:
I finally have unpacked my office!!! I had to find the rest of my stuff for the office in other boxes! Lovely -.-

I take out my earbuds and stop my music. I grab the last of my pizza i take a huge bite and eat it all. Thats the last i have for food at my house. I pop my back and grab a coke. Lets see. I could take out some stuff for the library this house has. I come out of the office and into my living room. I fall on my couch. Boxes everywhere!!!! I set my coke on the side table.
"Guess ill start with my living room." *sighs* "At least its not too much stuff... I hope." I open the box closest to the couch and look inside. I drag it to the couch and sit down. I take out picture frames with pictures, a photo book, a lamp, and a small book of pictures.

I take the lamp and set it on the side table that doesnt have my coke on it. I take the picture frames and place one on the tv stand. Well grabbed most of them. Theres one by the tv, one on each of the top 2 shelves, one on the middle and bottom shelves. Perfect! I place the family picture on the side table. Hmm... Ill actually move it later.

I take the photo books and the last picture to my library. Not too much stuff here but... I put my photo books together on one shelf and the other shelf next to it i place the family picture. Haha thats the last family picture we ever took. When i was 16. 4 years ago... Ill buy more picture frames and take some pictures out of the photo book and place them around the house. Now lets see... I looks in other boxes and one has a few more frames of me and 3 frames.

I smile. One has my baby pictures in a collage sort of way. I look through the other boxes and finally find my hammer and nails. Ill have the frame like how it used to be when i lived with my parents. By the couch. I grab a frame and a pencil and try to measure a perfect line. I put the frame and pencil down and i grab my nail and hammer and put the nail in place.
"There! The first picture frame with baby pictures is up!" I take a step back and admire the pictures. I smile alot. All my pictures i seem out of the world happy. As if nothing could ever break me, i love those pictures make me feel like im beyond the universe when im still inside the universe. Oh well life is life. And my life needs more food. I finish my coke and look at the other 2 frames.