"Interrogation" Chapter 8

Adam's pov:

"3 hours of signing and meeting and greeting! WOO!!!" With that the whole line screams back 'YEAH!', so many people. Cant wait till i get a cramp in my hand! A signal of a jobs well done! And then we are free!!! For the next week that we are here in LA! After that we go back to our regular boring lives back to where we actually live most of the year! So many excited fans! All the faces! Man this is great! Life has a miracle happen to all the recruits that are meeting me and the others! And everyone thats here at the meet and greet! Its beautiful!

"OH! MY! GOD!!! ITS ADAM!!!! I AM MEETING ADAM!!!!!" I look up at a very excited girl and a guy shyly hiding a little bit behind the girl who is taller than the boy.

"Hello there! What would you like me to sign? Or a question of the day? That you want to be answered!"

"Can you sign my phone case! Oh and my little brother wants to have his foam sword signed!" I look at the little boy.

"Alright! May i see the sword?" I say to the little boy in a weird voice. Just to make him laugh a little. The little boy smiles and hands me the foam sword, but stays behind his sister. I take it and sign it. I give it back to the little boy and sign his sisters case.

"There you go! Have a wonderful day!" I say in another weird voice. They walk away very happy! Another happy person or people or recruit or friends or people. That i made happy with a signature!

"Adam!" I look over at Ty.

"What Ty?" He looks at me, as well.

"Do you see who is waiting in line???"  He seems excited and surprised.

"Who?" Ty points into the crowd and I look threw people and around people. Then i see Nelly.

"I see her! I didnt know she knew who we were. Anyways we focus! ON THE SIGNING AND MEETING!!!" I do a wierd hand motion.

"Yeah!" Ty isnt screaming it!

"SAY IT LOUDER!!" The crowd starts laughing.

"YEAH!" Still not loud enough!!!!

"LOUDER!!" At this point i think everyone at the convention heard me.

"YEAH!!!!!" Finally Ty screamed it loud enough!

"There you go Ty." The people in line are laughing alot now... Awesome!!

~~~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~~~~

Nelly walks up.

"Hey!" I say to her.

"Dont talk to me like you know me! I dont want stalkers!" She whispers it like she has been saying it all day.

"Okay what do you want us to sign?" Ty is the one to make it seem like a regular signing.

"The pickaxe and sword please. Then switch and sign the other." She smiles and makes it seem like shes been a fan for the longest time. I'll ask her about that later.

I take the sword. It already has a bunch of signatures. I sign on the end of the sword. Then me and Ty switch. I sign next to Ty's since its the only free spot on the pick axe that seems big enough for my signature.

"There you go! Have a great day!"

"Thanks!" I heard that sarcasm in her voice. I dont like that. It was too sarcastic.

Nelly's prov: (sorry for skipping around :/ you guys know my failed mind)

I make it to my car. Takes forever! I check the time on my phone. Its about 6. Damn! About 5 hours! Less but almost 5 hours! Or close to 5 hours... Now to tell my brother i got the signatures and then i wait for my xbox. I hopefully get it soon. I miss all my games on it. Well i should go home. Or the store.... Ill go to the store and make some food instead of ordering something.