New friends! Chapter 3

Mitch's pov:
"I cant believe they survived that! I mean how did they not crash the plane!! The pilots were dead!!! And that guy that was shot because he had a snake attack him in the chest and get shot in the chest!! How did he not die!!!!"
"I dont know Mitch. But that certainly sucked!!! It would have been cool to have the plane crash!!!"
"EXACTLY!!!!!"
Silence then concures the room.
"Okay now that we have discussed this. What other movie?"
"We have no idea where the remote is."
"You guys are idiots!!"
"Calm down Adam! You lose the remote too!!"
"So Ty? At least not as much!"
"You lose the remote just as much maybe more than the rest of us!!!"
"Thats a lie!!"
"You know its true!!"
"Are you calling me a liar!?"
"Yes i am."
"Ty i will throw you into the pool. And its about 1 in the morning!"
"Fine! You wont do it!"
"Really! AGHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU REALLY THINK I WONT THROW YOU INTO THE POOL!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Adam turns serious and then grabs Ty by the arm and drags him outside.
"NO NO NO!!! Im sorry!! Im sorry!!!"
"Too late Ty..." Dang Adam sounded scary.
"NO PLEASE NO!!!!!" Adam pushes Ty into the pool. And starts laughing eventually calasping to the ground laughing.
"SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!" Ty gets out of the pool and then kicks Adam which only makes him laugh harder.
"I cant wait till dares are done." With that said Ty goes inside and disappears into his room as Adam tries to stop laughing.
"You seriously act like a married couple."
"Ha! We are more like brothers! God that was genius!!!!"
"You really thin-" Me and Ian cover Jason's mouth before he says anything.
"We dont need another person getting wet at 1 in the morning because of what he said."
"You guys are good people. I would have thrown Jason in the pool too." Adam walks inside and upstairs im guessing to his room and Me, Jason and Ian stay to see what is on the tv at the moment.

"Another movie?"
"I dont think soo. It looks like a show."
"More like a movie from a show!"
"Okay we will go with that."
"What's it about?"
"Oh it looks like a universe thing."
"Ian. Its a educational thing. Its about the universe. Its educational. We shouldnt be watching."
"I agree with Jason but we dont have the remote so we cant watch anything thats a million times better than this."
"Well we could change the channel with the buttons on the tv."
"Thats right!!! Ian your changing the channel!"
"What why me!!?"
"Because it was your idea!"
"No fair!"
"Too bad! Your idea so your consequences!!!"
"FINE!!" Ian walks up to the tv and starts changing the channel.
"Good one, Mitch!"
"All in the canadian blood!" Me and Jason high five and Ian sits down. "How about this?"

Me and Jason watch what looks like a movie that has 2 black guys dress up as 2 white girls.
"YUPP!!!"

~~~~~~~~In the morning~~~~~~~~

I wake up on the couch and Jason and Ian on the floor. I take out my phone and look at the time, 6:05 am. Wow. I slowly get up and stretch. Im sore from sleeping on the couch -.- i step over Jason and head upstairs being as quiet as possible. I go in my room, close the door and get in my bed and fall back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and everything around me is black. ?? Where am i?
"THEY HATE ME!!!!!" I turn around in circles. Its a girl voice. She sounds like shes crying and pissed off.

"Hello?"
"WHY!!!! THEY WERE MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!!" I hear something smash and break.
"Hello! Are you okay??" Everything then turns white.

I turn around and then notice a path... It looks like it was painted. Recently. I start walking over the path to see where it will lead me but i stop to a gun going off, a knife hitting the ground, glass shattering, something snap, something land on the ground and a girl crying.

At this point, im running on the path, now realizing its blood, not paint!
"Hello!!!?"
Nothing...
"Hello!!! Are you there!!?"
Again nothing except every sound repeating and now the girl is crying even more it sounds like.
"Are you okay???"
"WHY DO I LIVE IF NO ONE REALLY CARED!!!!"
I hear the girl screaming and crying and knives hitting the ground along with shattering glass. Now im sprinting. Will this blood path ever end?