Sleeping, Convention stuff and meets! Chapter 7

Nelly's pov:

We are watching Nacho Libre! I love this movie! Like all my other favorite movies XD! This is going to be funny! next part is hilarious!!! Like the whole movie! We just passed the part where he is talking to a orphan about his the food and such! :D love watching movies! And this movie doesnt seem like the guys have watched it! So its a nice change! All my friends back in my hometown had all watched it and have gotten annoyed of them! XD i rewatch them from time to time anyways.

Adam's pov:

"What is this???" I ask trying to not be rude even though i probably sounded rude.

"SHUT UP!!!" I look over at Nelly as she watches the tv expecting the next thing. She answered rudely. I look back at the screen(okay i havent watched this movie in a while >.< i feel ashamed! But i think what happens next is what ima describe! If not then ill soon rewatch the movie and make sure i sooner or later explain what actually happens! Hope you understand!) the Nacho guy he is fighting a kid thats skinny as hell and i wish i was like that but maybe without showing my bones that would be nice. Anyways the kid is attacking back and takes a bag of the chips or whatever the Nacho guy had. Everyone is laughing.

"I dont get it."

"Maybe you should pay attention!" Rude much! But she seems to love the movie.

Mitch's pov:

Nelly is making sure no one interrupts the movie and Adam doesnt seem to shut up. Its pretty funny. Same with this movie!

~an Hour later?(trying to skip to my fav part in the movie that i know with my life :3 )~

The Nacho guy and his friend(gunna say in spanish! Sorry!) Eskeleto are dressed in really wierd clothes that the Eskeleto guy made for them and they are trying to climb over the brick wall that is used for the fence. Eskeleto is the only one to get over the fence.

Movie convo-Nacho and Eskeleto

Nacho: What about me?

Eskeleto: No your too fat.

-------------End really short-------------

Eskeleto climbs to the other side of the fence and Nacho only is looking around.

He sees a band come out of a van and head to the party. Nacho is inside with a instrument and next to the band and he either pretends or actually is playing the instrument he has... I dont know the name of it but its a big instrument.

Nelly's pov:

Eskeleto is eating a corn on the stick with mayo and chili. He looks behind him to see a fat lady, not trying to be mean, in a pink dress and really curly hair that i should try with my hair, look at Eskeleto with a trying to be seductive look. Eskeleto walks up the stairs to a room with a ton of collectible dolls. He pokes a dolls eyes and breaks the eye, making it go inward.

Convo-Between Eskeleto and the Lady

Lady-I forgive you.

Eskeleto-How did you get up here so fast?

Lady-*points to a hole behind Eskeleto(from what the movie view looks like)*

Lady-*moves lips only no sound and says(remember no sound just lips)* I love you.

Eskeleto-What?

Lady-*whispers loud enough to have Eskeleto hear from several feet away* I love you.

---------------End of Convo--------------

Eskeleto then stares at the lady and then runs to the hole. The lady gets up and crawls to the hole, pushes the chair out of her way, and follows Eskeleto into the hole in the wall.