Epilogue

Epilogue

Six Months Later

"Do you think they miss her?" Seth questioned the blonde as Renesmee laid sleeping in his arms.

"Probably, but this was the safest thing they could've ever done for her."

None of them knew about the death of the others, their connection with their family in Forks silent. Leah and Jackson moved far away after Amaya had told them her plan, the duo moving to Canada to live the rest of their lives without the pressing of vampires.

Amaya, Seth, Jacob and Renesmee all sat in the two story home in England. It was a large country, crowded, thankfully so, being sure to camouflage them with all the other people and they adapted well enough. "Will she ever be able to talk to them?"

"No, it's not safe. If she comes in contact with them the Volturi can track her and come back for her. It's up to us to keep her safe, Seth."

"I will keep her protected," He vowed. "She's my imprint."

"I know."

Jacob sat beside her on the couch, his arm rested behind her as he listened. "We're a family now, we'll watch over each other."

Amaya smiled up at him and nodded. "A family."

"What happens when we die? She'll live on for thousands of years, we don't have that same aging process."

"I have something for that too," She confessed, pulling out a single envelope from her backpack and handing it to Seth.

"Who is this?"

Amaya released a deep breath at the woman in the picture who had blonde hair and striking blue eyes. "That's my mom, she's a vampire and she promised to help when we no longer can."

"I thought your mother died, Bella told me that Carlisle killed her. Some accident or something."

"I told her not to believe everything she heard." She ran her thumb over the picture, her mother a spitting image of herself. "My mom did have an accident and she almost died but Carlisle turned her. She had to leave because she was pronounced dead from the hospital, if she just magically came back to life with red eyes and not a single scratch on her it would've raised suspicion."

Jacob gave a soft noise from the back of his throat, truly astonished by everything he'd heard. "It was a lie."

"We had to, when she passed my dad left too and it wasn't like I could explain everything to him. I barely got past knowing about vampires without the Volturi killing me, I knew he wouldn't be as lucky. I was doing what I thought was best."

"I'm not judging you," He quickly reprimanded, his voice even and level as he learned more about his imprint. "I'm just surprised, no one in Forks truly knows what the hell is going on. They think it's so safe and perfect when it's just one giant supernatural cesspool."

Amaya leaned back further into the couch, her head turning to look up at him. "Look at us now, taking it global."

Ayeee, bet you bitches never saw that coming. It's official, this book is over. The sequel is complete, no more books will be written based on Amaya Hill. It's been a journey and it's been kinda hard but if you guys have any questions comment and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks for sticking around so long.

-Cece