What do you guys do for fun?

“That was he was” Danny looks at Percy in shock. Then he narrows his eyes at Aiden but Aden shakes his head again Danny’s eyes widen again. Most likely he silent conversation went like                                                                                                       

Danny’s,,,,narrowed,,,,eyes=is,,he,,a,,werewolf?                                                                                                                    Aiden’s,,head,,shake,,=,,,No                                                                                                                     Danny’s,,widened,,eyes,,=,,that,,was,,totally,,amazing,,because,,he,,has,,no,,werewolf,,skills!!                                                                   Aiden’s narrowed eyes = I am so totally jealous of this Jackson kid.                                                           Wow I’m amazing at this non vocal conversation stuff o on the other hand they could have been making faces at each other.

I look at Percy who’s sitting down and watching the others with a guarded look in his eye. He isn’t breathing heavily or sweating or doesn’t look like he’s done any form of exercise. He is one strange dude and from around here strange normal so is he a normal dude like us or is he strange like normal or is he…No I’ve lost that trail of thought, or else someone has confused my mind. Maybe its Percy I stare at him accusingly while he isn’t looking but the moment my gaze is fixed on him he looks at me. “Did you just eat a lemon or do you have something about my hair?” He asks in an amiable voice. Its just like me to get caught but me being me because who else could I be? Talk myself out of it. Ther was a spider over your head and I was killing it with the invisible lasers that shoot out of my eyes.” Percy answers with a quick quip. “I knew you were burning a hole in something, are you sure you weren’t aiming for my head?” Before I can answer with an equally smart answer in fact even smarter one Ethen joins us after finishing his suspiciously fast turn on the wall. “Where did you learn to climb like that? It was amazing will you teach me?” Percy looks suspiciously at Ethen making sure it wasn’t a joke before answering “I go to this summer camp every year and we have a climbing wall there with teachers that motivate us to do our very best. I don’t mind teaching you but it looks like your pretty good yourself. All it looks like you need it more practice getting used to the wall.”  

After percy comes out of the cubical pulling down his t shirt as he went I catch sight of what look like claw marks on his skin. I take a guick look around and judging from the expressions on everyong elses faces they caught a glimpse. I quickly smooth my face over and percy doesnt seem to notice. " So what do you guys do for fun around here?"   

Look sorry for shortness and not updating sooner   ps is it Ethen or Aiden thats with Danny???