What if he drowns?

Nico gets us to fill one of the big metal baths full of water in the meantime he gets mom to set every bone straight as he feeds percy this stuff that looks like chocolate.(He assures us, its not chocolate).

Alright help me lift him into the bath Nico announces once its full. We drag a now limp Percy to the nearly overflowing bath. Just before we hoist him in Nico pauses. "Percys going to be a whole lot stronger now so everyone has got to make sure he stays down and in the water. Whatever you do don't get to close or let him hit you with anything." Then we heave and Percy splashes into the water. Percys eyes snap open without really seeing anything and he starts thrashing like mad. Water splashes over the edge soaking everyone in the room. I hear the door open softly and a few seconds later a tall athletic blond stands beside me and dunks Percys head under water. 

"Jason I never thought you'de get here!" Nico says half mocking while struggling with Percys arm. "What can I say? Apollo was in a bad mood and he wouldn't give me a lift and then this cyclops came after me just after the phone call. Honestly! and then I got a lift from a Pegasus but he only gave a lift half way and I had to fly the rest. Why cant they kiss my feet like they do Percys? Lucky bastered." That whole conversation just really confused me but Nico seemed to follow it. The blonde guy looks at Nico accusingly. "Since we're only at this stage how come it took you so long?" Nico shrugs and pulls a face. "I was actually with my dad and he wouldn't let me go and well you know the drill" The blond guy nods and only then  seems to realize that he's surrounded by people. "Oh hi I'm Percys cousin thanks for doing this and sorry to bother you. Oh my name is Jason by the way." He dunks Percys head under again and I'm afraid that the guy might drown or go to that creepy place with the tree. Percy goes still and I start to relax my grip. "OK everybody brace yourself the next round will bring in a few surprises." Nico says. The tap at the sink starts to twist of its own accord and soon the waters pooling on the floor. The bathwater (if that's what you'd call it) starts slosh around even though Percys not moving. Nico and Jason tighten their grips so I follow their example. "What ever you do make sure you don't go near the tentacle things" Jason jokes just before the water erupts. The next few minutes are a blur of holding Percy and playing dodge ball l with the water tentacles things as Jason calls them. 

The last of the water drains out of the tub and their Percy lies completely dry and healed. Jason rubs his eyes tiredly. With that motion he reminds me of how tired I am as well. I feel drained and my limbs feel so heavy. "Well now that that's finished who volunteers to wake him up because dibs not me." Nico says and winks at Jason. Theirs a chorus of dibs not me until Aden's voice is alone. "Are you ready?" Jason asks,before he can reply Nico buts in "Don't forget the minute you hit him stay away from his arms." "And just run away as fast as possible." Aden nods his head and slowly approaches the sleeping for of Percy. Aden shakes him on the shoulder and jumps back. "No you have to slap I'm across the face or else he wont wake up." Jason gives a sympathetic smile. Aden squares his shoulders and slaps Percy across the face. Before I can even blink Percys hand grabs Aden's head and knocks it against the side of the bath. Then he jumps out and pins him to the ground.

Jason and Nico burst out laughing which snaps Percy out of whatever trance he was in. Percy looks down at Aden's stunned form and hastily jumps up with a guilty look on his face. He offers his and to Aden who accepts. "I should have known it was you two scaring my new friends like that. When I find a shirt you guys are dead and are going to be.... Well at this moment I cant think of a scary threat so I'm going to leave it ominous and scary and...menacing. 

So tell me what you think and what you might like in the next chapters like the akward explanations and stuff dont forget to comment and stuff involving things.