Who the hell is this kid?

Well the rest of the school day passed quietly which I’m kind of glad of. When I got home, I discarded my bag inside the door. I rushed to my computer where I fondly remember Danny and Derek...ha ha. Then I kind of illegally logged into the school website and printed of Perseus Jackson file. As I say not the most criminal thing I’ve done… When the printers done I do the most obvious thing, I grab some food and read them. This kid is crazy Blowing up a Gym Playing dodge ball? Wait here’s one blowing a bus with water cannon? Claiming he didn’t know "it was on"? Seriously this brings a whole new type of crazy to this town!!!!

Next morning I rush to school early I know surprising. I see Ethan and Danny on Ethan’s motorbike. Aden and Scott pull up beside them. Lidia being a banshee walks towards us towing Alison behind her. Well of course Isaac of course follows Alison and suddenly we have the whole group together. Well except for Derek but he doesn’t go to school so we can fill him in later. "So what did you find?" As always Scott is straight to the point. "I don’t Know Percy is a... Well he’s..." I don’t know how to explain it so I just hand him Percy’s file. Everyone gathers around and there are a lot of raised eyebrows. Suddenly Aden’s eyes go round and he nudges Ethen. Scot notices the gesture "What do you guys know?" for once it’s actually Aden explains something. "We were told to find him once I don’t know when he was about sixteen so about a year and a half ago?" Scott indicates for him to go on. “So we went to Manhattan Island to where he lives. No one was home so we asked around said we were friends from school; Turns out Percy disappear each summer the minute holidays started and he wouldn’t be back till school term." They drop off looking unsure. "That’s it that’s though whole story" Alison asks incredulously. "No" well you know the storm that hit that’s when we decided to drop in. Then the weirdest thing happened." Ok if they think something’s weird then it must be off the scale. "Everyone just kind of fell asleep, at the same time! So we started wandering around and then there were all these teenagers running around with weapons. Swords, daggers, bows anything medieval." Ethen continues the story. “We made our way to Brookline Bridge to get the hell out of there, but the way was blocked. There was his huge explosion and the whole bridge blew up. “Well it as actually like the water from the river rose up and just took the bridge with it.” Aiden buts in before Ethan hits him on the head. Anyway after that there was no getting out of the city so we basically tried to avoid kids who were going about Killing things that defiantly weren’t human.” Ethen finishes with a slight question. “But where does Percy come into this?” Scott asks slightly impatiently. Aden raises his eyebrows. “Did we forget to mention the one and only Percy was not only in the middle or in the thick of things he was bloody leading the whole thing.” We stare at them incredulously. I mean he seems like a nice guy but not leader material. “Oh yeah” Ethen nods. “These guys were obeying him left right and centre. Even more obedient than a pack to follow an alpha. They orbited him like he was the sun or their saviour.“Man it was weird and the minute people started to wake up we got the hell out of there.” Aden nods in agreement.

  "Whoever Percy is he’s dangerous and trouble is most probably bound to follow him judging by his record and the story you just told us. I think we should ask Deaton and Derek about it after school. In the meantime let’s pretend.” I cut into Scott’s little speech. “That we didn’t just look him up on the computer like complete stalkers and nut jobs I finish helpfully.” Everyone just rolls their eyes at my perfectly placed sarcasm. I start to head to the door where I meet Percy.” So what do you have now?” He asks as if he’s the most normal guy in the world, well I suppose he thinks that we think that we think he’s normal and he thinks that we think that we normal. If that even makes sense.  Well I answer it with a completely normal word but that holds no less fear than the supernatural things that scare me; “Maths.” He nods “Same can you show me where the class room is again.” His voice is sheepish. I roll my eyes, how would anyone want to follow him.

The hall is crowded full of sleepy teenagers that shuffle around dragging their feet and rubbing their tired eyes. Occasionally, dropping their books or bags on their feet. Percy follows close behind me I notice that he doesn’t jostle anyone or in fact, touch anyone which in a school corridor and being so tall that’s quite a feat.  We get to class just before the bell. The lesson drones on so does the rest of the morning. I barely catch sight of anyone I’m so lost in thought of the mystery of Percy Jackson. Next thing I know its lunch and were all discussing Lacrosse. “I have a free period next does anyone else?” I ask absentmindedly. “Me” Percy and Scott say simultaneously. “Hey we can teach you how to play Lacrosse.” Scot says brightly. All I know is this isn’t going to end well. 

I know you guys want longer chapters but i dont have the time. If you guys want me to add in anything  just comment and Ill see what i can do. Thanks a million for the support and help with the Ethen and Aiden problem really appricate ed it. I also know hes dead but this is based after season 2 sooo.  Again comment and vote thankss!!!!!!