Why us cant weird stuff happen to anyone else?

OK so if anyone is a Little squeamish this bit is not for you. I'm not telling you not to read it just telling you whats ahead and it may not be that bloody but I like to cover all bases.

Percy is lying on the table covered in blood and straining against his bonds. Scott's leaning over him gently cleaning gashes and deep cuts. Percy's shirt lies forgotten on the floor  torn and scarlet with blood. Deaton spots me, "Stiles help Scott and try to stop the bleeding." I nod and grab a wet cloth. Percy is even worse up close. His torso is covered in jagged claw marks and burn. Before my eyes one starts to open even though two seconds ago it was closed and healed. Percy arches his back and another loud crack echos in the small room. Deaton rushes over, and checks him, Percy's shoulder is at an awkward angel. "Its dislocated we need to pop it back in."  Deaton calls and  Ethan rushes over and they quickly and efficiently set it back in. I rush to get more cloth to clean the blood off Percy. My hands are soaked in blood and shaking from the adrenalin pumping through me. "Stiles call Melissa! and then Derek we need more help!" Deaton calls as another bone loudley brakes. I nod to show I hear and gladly exit the room. I take a deep breath and call Melisa.

Melissa is understanding but in control, I call Derek next. "Stiles why the hell are you calling me? you should be in school!" Then he seems to realize what hes saying. "What happened? are you OK? Are you hurt?" I don't really want to explain over the phone so my short reply is "Just come down to Deatons quickly... Please."

I cant bare to go back in again so I wait in the waiting room for anyone to appear. Percys moaning and yells are only slightly muffled by the walls and the door. I start counting my fingers making sure this isn't some strange dream. Derek breaks me out of my revive. "Stiles are you OK?" He sees my pale face and rushes over to me giving me a hug. I feel comfortable in his arms but the moment is broken when there's another yell from Percy. I just nod to Derek as he looks at the door. He heads through and I catch a glimpse of everyone surrounding Percy. Soon after the door opens and Melissa rushes in with a very lage first aid kit. She smiles at me tightly as I nod towards the opperataing room.

sorry this chapter is so sort but i was down(muireann's cousin) she dose have a social lfe even if shes forced to.

Muireanns note                                                                                                                                                      Please tell me what you guys would like to happen and ill see what i can do.