Seven

Aish. Today is very tiring. I lay down to my bed still not changing clothes. Realizing everything

I opened my twitter checking their recent tweet as always. I am so proud that today's pres-con is a success.

Beep
Lisa-shhi. Today is a success thanks for all the effort. Bighit didn't fail to choose you as the new make up artist.

I feel so relieve that I survive my first day with bangtan.

I showered really quick and put my pyjamas and loose shirt, comfy clothes since I'm really tired. Even though bangtan is very manly in stage they are like babies backstage. They need to be assisted in simple things like fixing their neckties and tying their shoelace.

I feel like an older sister earlier especially with Jungkook which is always soaked with sweat after dancing. I always need to retouch all of them after dancing.

I suddenly stood up and panicked since I can't feel my V necklace. "Otoke!! Where would that be?" I searched my pouch and my bag. Huhuhu that is so expensive... I can't afford to loose it.

I stop as I suddenly remember my pouch was dropped earlier a long with my things. "A-ani... I can't left it there"

--

I found my self helpless in front of the bighit building which is BTS dorm as well. I am really hoping that no one found my necklace yet.

It's already 10pm. No one is around and I believe they are all sound as sleep. I turned the knob at the dressing room and turned my flashlight on.

I kneel down and check underneath the drawer of make ups. No its not here either. I am literally crying in silent way.

I can't give up. I don't want them to find out. I put my earphones since I am scared of the dark.

I sat up as I gave up after minutes of finding in a dark room. I'm so tired and I just closed my eyes.

Now playing: Nothing Like Us by Jeon Jungkook

"There's nothing like us... There's nothing like you and me"

I woke up and I was covered by a soft comforter. I notice I am not in my room remembering I need to find my necklace. I remove my earphone and yawn as the sun shines touches my pale skin.

I touch my neck and shocked that I am wearing my necklace "How?!"

I am trying to remember if I manage to find it last night. But Nevermind. I am so glad to find it. I kissed  my necklace and stood up and folded the blanket while smiling.  "Finally" I whisper to my self. I just can't contain that i have it back.

Hmm. I wonder where should i put this blanket. I just put the blanket on the blank cabinet "I will just ask Kara unnie later. I tie up my hair and put my earphones

Now playing: I need you

I run downwards the stair since it is too early for the elevator to work.

"Hachuuu!!!" I was so shock, what a loud sneeze. Geez.

Dug dug

Kim Taehyung? Why is he up so early? And why is his jacket so thick which is a black puma jackets.

He is so handsome.

A-ani I need to focus. I shook my head

I walk towards him casually and smile.

"Goodmorning V!" I bow to him. "Why are you up so -"

"Hachuuuu!!" I am startled by his sneeze.

"Yah! Are you ok? What are you doing outside a cold morning?" I ask worried to him as I remove my earphones.

He looked so pale and cold. But he still manage to smile. God. He is so handsome without make up. Without realizing i touch his forehead by my arm as i tiptoe since he is taller than me.

"Aigoo. You're warm. You might have a fever soon" i said

"Hachuuuu!!!" I accompanied him back to his room since he don't look ok.

I turned the knob of his room. And help him sat down on his king sized bed.

Namjoon is across his bed. I remember yes they are roommates they mentioned it before on their live video