22

Taehyung is on leave since it's our 'honeymoon', but he is still an Idol. Of course.

He opened the door for me. I was blinded by camera flashes and been shook by girls screaming taehyung's name.

Seriously.

How did they know we will be going to grocery?

I can see they are being blocked by security and still pleading for Taehyung's attention.

He then grab my hand make him face him. He put a black mask on my face and shades. He smiled then intertwined his fingers on my hand.

"Omo!!! Lisa Unnie! You're so pretty!!"

"They look good together"

"Taehyungie Oppa!!! Please sign my drawing"

He seemed not to hear any. I elbow him.

"Oppa..."

He stopped "Ne?"

"Can you sign her drawing? Jebal!" I pout

I've been there. Being a fangirl. And still a fangirl.

It's been such a blessing just seeing Bangtan before.

He nodded and signed her drawing. I smiled as he did a little talk with his fans.

He held my hand and we headed to the grocery entrance.

I glace back to the fangirl and she bow as a sign of being grateful. I bowed back

Grocery

"Taehyungie Oppa. We don't need that." I remove the weird things he is getting and putting on the pushcart

"But we will need this in the future" He convincingly said.

I cuckled at his cuteness "Ok.. Ok..."

He showed his boxy smile and continue putting weird stuff on his push cart.

I go to separate ways with my own pushcart and getting house stuffs. I get a lot of ingredients for cooking and fruits.

After paying.

He headed back to car. Taehyung's driver and bodyguards carry stuffs that we bought.

House

I'm so tired today. A lot of fans is actually running towards us. So this is how being an Idol feels.

I lay my back without changing my clothes to my bed. I mean our bed. I didn't bother to remove my mask. I just closed my eyes and try to rest.

I wonder where is taehyung. Maybe fixing groceries.

I smiled remembering the stuffs he grab earlier.

I felt a pair of hands gently removing my mask but I didn't bother to open my eyes.

"Beautiful... Why are you always sleeping with make up?" I can feel his breath on my face. He might be too close. I hummed as response

I felt a cotton pad to my face. He might be removing my make up again. I can't help but to smile on how caring he is towards me. I still have my eyes shut.

"I love it when you're noy wearing make up" he whispered

I can feel him removing my shoes. After a moment of silence. I notice he closed the door. Maybe he is out so I took a glance and sat up.

Aish

I can feel my heart is racing.