22

He is seriously not chewing the food. Is he really that hungry?

"Yah! Slow down..."

He stared at me and showed his boxy smile. I cannot help my self to not smile at his cuteness

"This is delicious Jagiya" he giggled and started eating again

Did I hear him right? He called me Jagiya? I can feel butterflies inside my stomach.

"Um Oppa?" I stared and check the house we are in it's not just a house more like a mini mansion.

Everything is in white and gold. Seriously. The kitchen, bathroom and the room I slept earlier is so spacious and beautiful. The living room has a big flat screen and big beige couch. The house is so simple but really elegant. I stare at the wall which is glass revealing a garden with lots of flowers and a swimming pool.

This is my dream house. Not so extravagant but just enough. I wonder...

"Why?" He asked and still eating.

"Who's house is this?" I asked

He looked at me then eat again.... "Our house"

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief and looked around at the house. I can help my self but to admire every detail. What can I expect from Kim Taehyung of BTS

"Why? You don't like it?" He worriedly asked

I shook my head "No, I don't like it... I love it"

I felt sudden sadness when I remember that this is only temporary and once he found his love I will be kicked out. I observe him as he clean up his plates and bring to the kitchen.

After washing his plates he sat beside me on the couch and lean his head on my shoulder.

"Yah... what are you doing.. we don't need to act your parents are not around..." i said coldly

"I know.... I just want to be close to my wife" he weakly said

"I'm just your fake wife... what are you saying..." i stood up and took went to the room to get clothes i decided to took a shower and change clothes since I'm still wearing his clothes.

I can't help but to cry in the shower. I'm feeling the pain of losing him in the future already. I need to always keep in my mind that this is all an act. For this parents and Mr. Kim.

Nothing more.

After shower I wear my favorite denim shorts and loose red shirt.

I dried my hair and curled it a little on the end. I put a little make up to hide my swollen eyes from crying.

I go to the room I slept with earlier.

I notice the room is very spacious and has it's own flat screen and lion stuff toys as display. I'm sitting on the king size bed and there is one wall which is mirrored.

I opened the curtains revealing the view. Deabak... This is really pretty.

Knock knock

"Come in!" Taehyung opened the door and stare at me then smiled.

"Why? Is this your room?" I asked

"What do you mean?...This is our room. This is the only room here....so we are sharing room"  he tap my head.

Oh.

So. I mean. Wow.

"Gwenchana?" He seems to notice I spaced out. "Are you not comfortable? I can sleep on the cou-"

"A-aniya.. It's your house I will sleep on couch..."

"Your so stubborn I said its our house." He giggled and facepalm

"B-but" but i don't want to get used to it. I mean.. this is not permanent.

"Come on... Are you ready?" He asked. I notice him wearing gucci polo and tight black pants and shades.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. He smiled and grab my hand.

"Where is your shoes?" He stare at my bare foot.

"Ummm."

He let go of my hand and look on my boxes. He grab a pair of sneakers.

"What are you doing oppa?" I asked

He made me sat on the bed... He lift my foot and helping me wear my shoes while smiling.
"W-wait"

"Shh... My princess will be joining me to grocery.. Let me fix your shoes.."

He is neatly tying my shoe lace

Why are you doing this to me?

You're making me fall inlove with you Taehyung

"There all done.... oh! Gwenchana?" He asked. I nodded as response "oh.. That's a relief... Let's go then" He grab my hand. I can feel his excitement