33

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Taehyung run as fast as he could, passing all the crowd, trying his very best to find his wife in the crowd.

"Where are you" he shouted.

He tried ringing her phone but no answer. His hands are shaking, he don't know what to do if he will lose his wife.

He knew that Lisa is not familiar with the place and it's already late.

Lisa is now lost like what taehyung is thinking. Lost in the crowd. She is weeping and don't know where to go. Her phone is blowing up by taehyung miss calls but she didn't bother to check.

Catcall* "hey miss... are you lost? We can accompany you if you want"

She rolled her eyes to the hot guys in front of her that is trying to flirt with her.

"Fiesty are you? That's what I like" he holds her chin but she shrugged of.

"Let go!" She exclaimed

"Don't you heard what she just said. Let go of her!" A familiar voice called her attention

It's Taehyung. He is the least person she wants to see now.

He is panting.

"Who the are you to stop us huh?" He smirked provoking Taehyung more.

One guys touch Lisa's cheek wiping her tears away "did he make you cry kitten?"

Taehyung's sight blackout. Not thinking before he moved. He punch the guys face.

Lisa is shocked to Taehyung's reaction. The innocent guy he loved turns to a violent one.

"Oppa!" She shouted trying to push taehyung away.

After the fighting scene

Taehyung's POV

Is she still mad at me? Why is she not talking to me.

"Jagi- Ahh!" She put a cotton ball with alcohol on my bruises.

"Don't you dare call me Jagiya" she whispered.

"I can expla- Ahhh!" I think she is still angry. "It's really not what it looks li-Ahhh!"

She rolled her eyes while fixing the first aid kit. "Why are you angry?" I innocently asked. But i knew why. It's obviously because of the girl.

She didn't answer my question, turning her back on me. I notice she is wearing a loose see through shirt and bikini under.

I gulp down, i never saw her with revealing clothes. She looks good on it.

I shook my head trying to avoid being distracted by her s.exy figure.

I held her arm, trying to make her face me but she is avoiding my eye contact.

*sniff

She's crying.

My heart is torn into pieces seeing my love crying like this. "Hey.. hey. Look at me... " i held her chin up removing her hair away from her face. I wiped her tears away by my fingers.

"Are you angry with Oppa?" I kissed her forehead.

*sniff

She shook her head, I sighed. "It's really not what it looks like..." i explained. She buried her face to my chest, now her weep is audible. She is trembling.

I caressed her hair and kiss her forehead to comfort her. I just don't know how to calm her down.

"Why....*sniff did you make me*sniff so worried?" She asked in a cracked tone

"I-im sorry" that's all what I can say. "As I said... It doesn't really what it looks like she just sudden-"

"Please don't hurt *sniff yourself again for me..." she looked into my eyes, her eyes are swollen like she already cried for a long time.

Is she not angry about the kiss?

She treat my hand wound that i got from punching that jerk.

*sniff

"Jagiya... Please don't cry anymore..." i pleaded

She is not answering me.

"I'm sorry for punching that jerk earlier. I uh. Just can't help my self when he touches your cheek.... And about the girl... she just suddenly kissed me.... but I swea-"

"No need to explain... I'm not your real wife either" she cuts me off,after finishing my bandage she gave a weak smile and went to the bathroom

----

I suddenly just felt to add some drama.

Anyways chingu. Have u notice this book is now #974 for fanfic. Yay!!! Again sorry for wrong grammars and spelling.

I will edit soon.

Saranghae 🐯