eight

"Taehyung?... Where is your blanket?"

I found him sleeping already. Then I suddenly remember the comforter at the dressing room.

I ran quickly and get the blanket. I immediately cover him the comforter.

I am trying to find face towel but It might be rude if I open their closet.

I just used my handkerchief and wet it with warm water as I put it gently to Taehyung's forehead.

I gently closed the door.

Finally I am home. I took a quick shower and rushed to school. I admire how my necklace matched my school uniform.

I bumped into with my schoolmates. Which is Fan girling my makeup skills. Hehehe.

"Anneyong Lisa!" They greeted me with smile. I Bow in return.

I notice a poster on the gate. "Right.. it is Night Gala" I am assuming they want me to do their make up. I hope I have time since Kara unnie texted me that bangtan has MV to shoot.

I am really not planning to go to that Night Gala since it is for couples and I have no time.

After class. I put my things to my locker arranging it carefully. I stared at Bangtan's picture at my locker for inspiration Hehehe since I'll take my test later.

Beep
Lisa. Be at the building after your class. Take care

Yes Kara Unnie. I replied

I rushed to nearest tea shop and bought a box of tea since I learned from the internet that it make the sneeze go away. Still worried for Taehyung tho.

I notice Taehyung is not on the dressing room. I bumped to Jimin and bow to him "Jimin.. Have you notice V today?" I ask

"Oh. You're in a uniform kyeopta!" He smiles, But he is cuter than my uniform. "... He is in Namjoon Hyung and His room right now. Hyung said he is sick" I bow and thank him.

I notice Jungkook playing with Jin. I approach him and gave him a small paper bag with sweet donuts. I didn't pay attention and I just walked away "Share it with others!!!!" I shouted at him.

I can hear them fighting for it. I know its their fav flavor.

Beep.
Lisa. Mind looking for Taehyung for now? Other noona's will do Boys make up. They will shoot MV later after the others

I walk straight at the kitchen and get warm water to prepare the tea i bought earlier.

Knock knock

I waited for secs but no one is answering

I slowly turned the knob and see Taehyung still sound as sleep

I hid my V necklace under my Uniform and tiptoe inside trying to not make any noise.

I put the tea on the small table beside his bed and gently sat down beside him. I touch his forehead and he has normal temperature now. "Maybe he is just tired" I said to my self

I stood up silently again and trying to not wake him up. But suddenly a hand grab my arm

"...The tea smells nice" He said in a low voice. I face him and he let go of my arm. Trying to calm myself after seeing his angelic 'I woke up like this face' He slowly sat up and still half as sleep

I sat beside the bed as far as possible and casually greeted him "are you feeling ok now?"  I ask. He just nod and reached out for the tea. He smiled and I knew he would love the taste.

"Thank you Lisa... This is the most delicious tea ever" He said. I'm glad he liked it.

"That tea will make you feel better V" i said "I need to look for you a bit since Kara unnie is looking for others they need to shoot today" I added. He still continue to drink the tea and smile since he is satisfied with the taste.

"I will be going now.... You have to take a shower. I will be back once your done." I said and wave goodbye. He grab my arm again which makes me shock.

"How will you know if I'm done?" He ask. Yes. He has a point. Hm "....can I have your number then?" He added. I nod and type my number on his phone.

"T-text me when y-youre done" I said and immediately get out.

"Ahhhh!!!" I am literally screaming in the powder room. Kim Taehyung has my number. Otokeeee. I checked my phone but there is no notification yet.

I fix my self again as I moved on and put a lil lip tint which I used to V before.

I enter the dressing room which I found Jin without make up yet. I finished his make up and choose a simple black tee and black pants for him.

"You looked cute with your uniform" He said. I giggled since he is too nice hyung.

"Thank you" i said as i fix his hair

"What is the color of hamburger?" He ask. Huh?

"Mwo?" I said

"Burgundy" He said as he laughed his famous laughter like wipping a glass window. Hahaha. Which makes me laugh than his dad joke.

"There you are all done" Aigoo. He really look like a prince.

Beep (Uknown number)
L-

HUH?! who is this.. I was supposed to reply. As i remember it might be taehyung since I ask him to text once he is done. I bow to Jin and rushed to taehyung's room and without thinking i just turned the knob and I found him half naked he is wearing his black pants. His abs and fair skin his hair is still wet.

Dug dug

"Yahhh!!!!" We both scream in shock as I tried to cover my face which is now blushing he covered his body and rushed to wear tshirt

I immediately get my self out and closed the door.  I waited for secs and he suddenly open the door.

"Lisa. Why are..." I cut him off "Mianhe, Chongmal Mianhe" I bow. Ugh this is so embarrassing.

He patted my hair "You looked cute with on your school uniform"