Eighteen

I can't fall in love with Teahyung. I'm just digging my own grave. This can't be happening. Am I so good in my previous life that God grant me my wildest dream my Bias. Am I supposed to be happy? Anio.. I need to learn how to forget my feelings.. before he found the girl he will marry for real.

"Gwenchana?... Why are you crying..." is that taehyung.. I can feel a hand brushing my hair.

"Mmm." I responded. I might be dreaming i will just sleep again. I hugged the person who is brushing his fingertips on my hair. It's so relaxing...

Omo.. this is so comfortable. I still have my eyes shut. And hugged him even more. This perfume is so familiar.

I open my eyes. I slowly back off after seeing Taehyung's face. He has his eyes shut  but he is already awake since he smiles.

I try to pull off but he hug me more.

"Taehyungie..."

"Shh.. Let's stay like this" he said while he rest my head on his chest.  "Call me o-oppa...." he said in low voice.

I just nod in response. I don't want to be too obvious. I notice my necklace is out on my shirt. I manage to hide it again..

"Yah.. Hug me back.. I'm cold" he childishly said.

"Mmm.. o-oppa" i slowly hug him back.

After long awkward silence we suddenly sat up and stare away at each other. Otoke. This is so awkward. Why are we sleeping together and hugging each other. This supposed to be an act for his family.

I hope I'm not blushing right now.

He cleared his throat. I stare at him but he looked away. Is he?

Blushing. Aniya. Maybe he is just cold.

He stare again for a minute. Without saying anything

"W-wae?!" I asked

"You look....beautiful" He almost whisper the last word.

"Mwo?.. i look what?"

"Nevermind!" He walks out and shut the door.

What just happen to him.

Aish such an Alien. Hahahhaa

Kyaaaaa!!!!!!! I burried my face to his pillow. Did I really cuddle with my Bias? Omo.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Hyung? You look like a tomato... what happen to you" Jungkook smirked

Aish. I really got jealous with her making others sleep that's why I grab her to my room. I act like I'm as sleep and he called me handsome. Hehehe. I opened my eyes after 5 minutes and she is now sleeping on my bed. I stare at her, If she just only new that I'm just watching her videos on youtube before, She's my crush... bts knew about her before she came to Bighit as our make up artist. I knew before I'm her bias on her videos.. Hehehe

I notice she still wears her necklace. I found it that moment she dropped it when she first did my make up. I tasted her lipstick since she used it for me.

I got cold since I cover her with my blanket when she is trying to find her necklace.

I notice her slippers has pictures of me on her living room that day I asked her to accompany me to busan.

My online crush, My Fan, My future wife.

But I act like it's all contract to me.

I sat quietly in a corner and didn't respond to jungkook. And trying to calm.my self.

I can't be too obvious to Lisa. I just love how I make her blush when she is so shy. She damn beautiful.

I want to hug her even more.. but my heart is beating so fast. I can't maintain myself to not kiss her.

So I run instead.

I want to kiss her on our wedding day.