28

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I knew it, She knows my third gift is kiss. Actually it's the dog. But I can't help my self to kiss her.

We broke this kiss to gasped some air. I still have my eyes on her. Her lips that are so plump. Her burning cheeks and messy hair, makes my heart go crazy.

She is so perfect.

I wanted her to know that I don't and never want to stop what is between us. That I really chose her to be my wife. That she is my long time online crush. But my heart is racing. I can't think straight and I just want to hug her. And to never let her go.

I hugged her tight after the hot kiss.

After the long hug. I broke the silence and turn on the theater that I asked ahjussi to set up when we are gone.

Her eyes widened with amusement.

"Let's watch horror?" I suggested

"Kaja!" She cutely said, she grabbed a small pillow and hugged it.

"I grab the box of pizza and coke for our snacks"

We watched happily. From time to time we both shouted and chuckled at our reaction. I sometimes got distracted how simple my Jagiya is. I mean she is very happy with this home theater set up I made.

After 30 minutes she is now asleep on my shoulder, I turned off the projector and stare at her for a bit.

I carefully carry her to our room bridal style. I lay beside her and shared the blanket.

I stare at her face first, caressing her hair away from her face, Can't help my self to admire her beautiful face.

"I love you" i kissed her forehead and hugged her to sleep.

---------

Aye! Chingu. A short update. First time to leave Author's note since this book reached 1k rread first sorry for grammars and spelling. I really have no time to edit it yet.

But srsly guys. Even my readers are very few i appreciate you all.

I will update twice a week.

Luv u