Prologue: Left Behind

Ay

So the drawings of what the pack look like aren't done yet. I had to go somewhere and yeah. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd Person POV~

"Sky, we have a problem."

"What is it Deadlox?"

"An army of Mobs have attacked the East side of the island." Deadlox asked as he stood in front of Sky.

"Send for the generals. We'll have a small meeting before we leave." Sky answered as he stood up; his blue cape flowing behind him.

"That's also part of the problem Sky. The generals have already left to attack. Along with most the lieutenants and the Prince." Deadlox said, rushing off behind Sky.

"Alright. Is the Sky Army still here?" Sky asked as he grabbed his budder sword from a nearby servant.

"Most are. Some went and followed General Ssundee. Are we going to go join the fight?" Deadlox asked as he pulled out his diamond sword.

"Yes. But if there are too many, we're retreating." Sky said as he and Ty climbed on top of their horses and sped off towards the battle.

At the front lines, a wolf hybrid fights ferociously against a creeper; dodging it whilst going on the offensive. A fireball flies past the wolf's head, hitting the creeper right in the face; killing it instantly.

"That was my kill Frags!" The wolf called out, turning back into a male with dark brown hair and light brown eyes.

"You were too slow Woof!" A lava mob hybrid called out, his skin flowing like lava. "You literately spent ten minutes just dodging that creeper.

"Not everyone can shoot fire balls out of their hands." Woof said, pulling out his sword and slashing a zombie.

"Well, next time you should bring a bow!" Frags laughed as he sent another lava ball at the oncoming creepers.

"Guys! We have no time for banter! There's a lot of mobs!" A small dark skinned male called out from behind them.

"Sorry Star!" Woof exclaimed as he threw some TNT into a skeleton's skull.

"Yeah, bantering is my job!" A tall blonde and blue eyed male called out from beside Star.

"Craft, you are the definition of childish." Frags retorted, throwing a fire ball at a zombie sneaking up on him.

"Doods. How many kills do you guys have?" A bacca hybrid asked as he ran towards the others.

"15. What do you have Bacca?" Woof said, smirking slightly as he took down an enderman.

"47. Beat that!" Bacca exclaimed as he killed his 47th mob.

"I have 93 biggums! Let's see you beat that!" A brown haired, caramel eyed boy exclaimed from his position in the trees.

"Notch dangit Benja! How?" Bacca asked.

"Explosive arrows. That's how." Benja explained as he shot a flame arrow at a creeper; causing it to explode.

"Guys! There's more mobs! We would appreciate it if you helped!" General Husky exclaimed from somewhere nearby as he and General Ssundee attacked a mob of creepers.

"Guys! There's way too many for us! Herobrine must have sent them!" General True exclaimed as he flew above the mobs; shooting them with his bow.

"I agree with True, there's too many." General Seto said as he threw a magic purple ball at a skeleton; disintegrating it.