Chapter Two: Deceived

Hi

I'm so tired. I just spent most my afternoon listening to my friends talk. It was fun.

Anyway, have this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd Person POV~

"Look. I still don't want to talk to you, but I just came to tell you something important." Ty said, storming into Sky's study.

"What is it?" Sky asked as he looked up from his desk.

"Some of the recruits heard yelling from inside the forest. They went to investigate and found Lieutenant Lachlan Craft with multiple injuries. He's in the Hospital Wing right now if you wish to see him." Ty said before rushing out of the room.

Sky put his head in his hands and let out a large sigh. He then stood up and walked out of the room.

"Oh Notch help me." Sky thought as he walked towards the Hospital Wing.

~Lachlan's POV~

"Can you tell us what happened Lachlan? We'd like to know." Quentin asked as the nurses finished patching me up.

"Great. Time to come up with an excuse."

"Well, I was the first one to notice we missed the retreat call. After that, we got surrounded by mobs and were overpowered. The Enderman grabbed us and took us to the Nether. We were tortured by Herobrine and his minions. I was the only one able to make it out alive." I said sadly.

The group surrounding my bed, which was Ty, Quentin, Seto, Sky, and Jason, looked at me sadly; a few faces filled with regret.

"So everyone else is..... Gone?" Ty asked quietly.

I nodded, looking down so they wouldn't see my smirk. What idiots.

"Well. We'll let you rest. Come on guys!" Sky said as he stood up and led everyone out.

Once everyone was out, I looked up with a larger smirk.

"Now. I wait."

~Timeskip to Night~

I quietly climbed out of the hospital bed and tiptoed my way to the doors. My job, is to find a way to destroy the large magic barrier surrounding the base.

The magic barrier is invisible. If you shoot anything at it, it will bounce right off; whether you're inside the barrier or out. I'm supposed to find a way to get rid of it. That's why they told me to fire a flame arrow from the tower. The top of the tower touches the barrier. If I destroy the barrier, I can fire an arrow past where the barrier was and show the others that we're ready for an attack. Vikk had an idea as to what created the barrier, and I'm to execute the plan he gave me.

As I neared the door, I willed my clothes to turn back to normal; sighing when I felt the familiar weight of the crown on my head. I looked out the small window and grinned when I saw no one there. Using my super speed, I raced out of the Hospital Wing; passing by guards going in slow motion.

"Now to find what I need." I think as I run into one of the Lieutenants bedrooms.

Looking around, I saw a diamond sword sitting against the bed.

"Perfect." I thought as I grabbed it and raced out of the room again.

It took a total of four seconds before I found the source of the barrier. The only magical person in the army.

Seto.

I turned invisible as I approached behind Seto. Seto turned abruptly as if he sensed a presence behind him; shocked when he couldn't see anyone.

"Who's there?" Seto asked threateningly, lighting up his hand with his magic.

No sound was heard as I thrust my stolen sword into Seto's chest. Seto gasped out as a diamond sword materialized in his stomach and looked up at me with wides eyes.

Seto fell to the ground as I stood above him and let go of the sword.

"W-w-why L-l-lachlan?" Seto stuttered as blood rushed into his mouth and out his wound.

"Because." I said as I knelt down and got close to his face. "You need to pay for leaving us behind."

I stood up as Seto began choking on his blood. After a few moments, his body grew still and his magic disappeared from his body. I smirked as I ran and grabbed a bow and arrow before rushing back to the body.

"Sorry Seto, it's personal." I said before running to the East Tower.

~3rd Person POV~

On the outskirts of the base, the Pack sat in the shadows; waiting for the signal from Lachlan.

"You said he would be done by 10. It's midnight!" Preston exclaimed as he approached a witch; his eyes lit up with flames.

"I'm sorry M'lord. Sometimes my calculations aren't correct. Please forgive me." The witch said, bowing her head.

"I'll forgive you this once. But fail in the future, and it will end badly for you." Preston said before walking to sit with the rest of the Pack.

"Did you scare off the witch again?" Rob asked as Preston sat next to him; kissing him on the cheek.

"She just pisses me off. She's one of the worst witches out there." Preston ranted as the others watched him.

"M'lords! Look!" One of the enderman screeched, pointing up into the sky.

The group looked up and smirked when they saw a flaming arrow sail into the air.

"Let's go guys!" Mitch exclaimed as he pulled Vikk and Jerome to their feet.

The army cheered as they rushed towards the base; the Princes walking behind with smirks on their faces.

~Lachlan's POV~

I changed my clothes as I rushed back to the hospital and pretended to limp out the doors.

"What's going on?" I asked as guard as he ran past.

"The barrier is down! Mobs are attacking!" The guard said before rushing down the hall.

I smiled as I ran after him and followed him until we reached outside. I stood behind Sky and the others as the rest of the Pack came forward with smirks on their faces.

"What? How are you guys here? Lachlan said you were dead!" Sky exclaimed in disbelief.

"Really? Lachy, you could've come up with a better excuse." Preston said as he smiled at me.

"Well I'm sorry. I had no time to think!" I said as I walked past everyone and joined Preston and Rob.

"Lachlan? What are you doing?" Ty asked as I wrapped my arm around the two.

I willed my clothes to go back to normal before smirking at everyone.

"What? I can't be with my two lovers and my brothers?" I asked as I gave Preston and Rob a kiss on the cheek.

"How are you even alive right now?" Jason asked us.

"Well. We had some help from our new dad." Mitch said as we parted to let Herobrine through.

"Herobrine! Let our friends go!" Sky exclaimed.

"No can do Sky. They came to me willingly. They're my sons now. And you, are going down." Hero said before we attacked.

A/N:

You're welcome.

~Mia