Chapter One: Return to the Over~World

And here you guys go! Chapter one is up! 

I hope you all enjoy! Also, here's the outfits for those who didn't look at it in my ArtBook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd Person POV~

"Sky. We need to talk." Deadlox exclaimed as he, Ssundee, and Husky barged into Sky's study.

"What's up guys?" Sky asked as he looked up at his fellow generals.

"What's up? Sky, you left people behind!" Ssundee explained, throwing his hands onto the desk.

"Really? Who did we leave?" Sky asked, acting if nothing happened; but knowing deep in his heart the regret that laid there.

"Dude! You left two of our best generals, three of our greatest lieutenants, and the Prince! How are you taking this so calm?!" Husky exclaimed worriedly.

"I know they're gone, but I can't let that get in the way of our happiness." Sky said calmly. "I suggest you do the same."

Deadlox shook his head as he, Ssundee, and Husky began to walk away. Before Deadlox walked out the study, he turned his head to Sky.

"One day Adam, you'll regret what you said." Deadlox said before slamming the door behind him.

Sky flinched and slid down in his seat. Regret filled his heart again, causing him to bang his head on his desk.

They're dead. There's nothing I can do.

~1 Year Later~

"M'lord. We have great news for you." A Wither Skeleton said, approaching Herobrine who sat on his throne.

"What is it?" Hero asked, leaning forward in his seat.

"Our forces have taken control of an outpost near the Steel River. Thanks to your sons, we have grown stronger." The Wither said, bowing down.

"Perfect. BOYS!" Hero exclaimed.

A red blur appeared a second later.

"What's up dad?" Prince Blur asked as he sat down on the steps to Hero's throne. A flash of light blue entered their vision as Prince Galaxy plopped down next to Blur.

"I'll tell you once everyone is here Lachy. Also, Vikk how are you?" Hero asked.

"I'm doing great! How about you dad?" Vikk asked, leaning back on his hands.

"I'm perfect." Hero said as the doors opened to reveal Prince Bacca and Prince Killer.

The two were covered in scorch marks and were laughing and pushing each other. Vikk and Lachlan raised an eyebrow at the two.

"What happened to you two?" Lachlan asked.

"Eh. We had a practice fight with a few blazes. I had to say, it was fun!" Jerome exclaimed as he threw an arm around Mitch; laughing.

The three before them rolled their eyes as a side door was opened. Prince Woofless and Prince Magma walked into the room and sat down on a bench near the throne.

"What's up dad?" Rob asked as he and Preston yawned slightly.

"We just received news that we have overtaken an outpost near the Steel River." Hero told the group, receiving cheers. "But I think it's time."

The group looked at each other before looking at Hero with evil smirks.

"Is it time to make our return?" Preston asked excitedly.