Chapter 6: Regained

"Thank you so much Landon." Mitch said as he and Jerome followed him away from their cells.

"You should be thanking Notch dude. He's the one who sent us to save you." Landon replied as they made their way out of the fortress. "Just after you guys were 'adopted' by Herobrine, we were called upon by Notch and given powers. Notch thought that we would one day have to fight you guys, but it seems he was wrong on this one."

"Mitch! Jerome! You guys are okay!" A voice exclaimed as a small figure barreled into the two of them; sending all three to the ground.

"Vikk!" The two exclaimed happily as they hugged and kisses their small lover.

"Who are we waiting on?" Landon asked the guards who stayed behind.

"Mat and Brandon. Choco and Kenny split and found Vikk, Lachlan, and Preston." A guard voiced up before turning back to his post.

"We're right here actually." Mat said as he, Pete, Rob, and Jordan walked up; Lachlan and Preston running up and hugging Rob tightly.

"Good. So we can get going now?" Kenny asked.

"Yes, we can." Mat answered.

"Wait! Where are we going to go? If you can't tell, we've been betrayed twice by both the forces going against each other." Rob said as they all stood in front of the friends who rescued them.

"I know. We have a plan." Mat said as he pulled out a bottle filled with light blue liquid.

"What's that?" Vikk asked as he stepped closer. "It looks strangely familiar."

"Oh this? I won't tell you what it does for now, but I need the six of you to drink it." Mat said as he gave the bottle to Vikk; who raised an eyebrow at him but drank anyway.

Once everyone had drank the liquid, Mat smiled and motioned them on.

"Alright everyone let's go! We have a war to stop!" Mat exclaimed as everyone followed after him.

"Okay how are we supposed to do that? If you haven't noticed their are only eleven of us plus the four guards you brought." Jordan exclaimed.

"You'll see." Mat said before he and everyone else jumped through the Nether Portal.

~Meanwhile~

"Hurry! Get him out of here and to the medics!" Sky exclaimed to some of the recruits; who nodded and quickly helped Ian out of the battle.

"Sky this isn't working. Herobrine's forces are too strong. With most of our generals and lieutenants either dead or missing or injured, we don't stand a chance." Ty exclaimed as he and Ant ran over to Sky.

"I know. Tell everyone to fall back to Base. We'll have our final stand there." Sky ordered. 

Ty and Ant nodded before calling the retreat; everyone hurrying to get away from the oncoming mobs.

~Back to the Pack~

"M-mat? What was that potion?" Lachlan asked as he lent against a tree clutching his stomach.

"You'll be fine guys. Let's just rest until the effects of the potion activate." Mat said as he and everyone else stopped.

Rob sat down on the ground and held his head while Preston lent against a tree much like Lachlan. Vikk, Jerome, and Mitch sat close to each other as the effects of the potion began to hit hard.

Everyone began to groan as the potion effects slowly but surely died down. The Pack all let out sighs of relief as they looked to Mat for an explanation.

"Okay so, the potion took a while to find/make. After a few years of searching we found it. A potion that reverses the last spell that was placed on the drinker or in this case drinkers." Mat explained.

"Wait, so what you're saying is..."

"That you have your powers back." Choco interrupted Preston.

The Pack immediately jumped to their feet in excitement and tried out their powers. To their happiness, it worked and the Pack immediately jumped on Mat and the others and hugged them tightly.

"Oh my Notch thank you!" Lachlan exclaimed happily.

"I missed these powers so much." Preston said as he played with a flame ball in his hands.

"Now that you've got your powers back, are you to get out of here?" Mat asked as they continued walking and reached a beach.

"Where are we going?" Vikk asked.

"We're headed away from here. Somewhere where you won't get betrayed." Pete said. "Jordan, you know the way to Mianite right?" 

"Of course. Is that where we're headed?" Jordan asked excitedly; seemingly eager to see his friends and lover again.

"Yes. You're in charge of the ship Captain. Get these guys safely to Mianite." Mat told him as everyone stopped near a ship.

"Wait, you guys aren't coming?" Mitch asked.

"No. We have to honor our agreement with Notch and stop the fight between Herobrine and TC. We hope safe travel for all of you." Kenny said.

The Pack walked forward and hugged their friends, saying goodbyes and good lucks.

"We'll see you later then?" Rob asked they all began to walk onto the boat.

"You can count on it." Pete said as they all waved.

Rob smiled as the Pack all waved back as Jordan sailed the ship away from the beach.

"Mat, are you sure we can end this fight? There are only four of us." Kenny asked as the four walked away from the beach.

"We have Notch by our side Kenny. What's the worst that could happen?"

<><><><><><><><><><><>

The end. Not the best ending but it's okay. Anyway, the end is only the beginning. New story time! :D
Here are the stories from the Kingdom's Fallen King that got the same amount of votes. You guys have until tomorrow at around 8:10 Western time. Sya guys then!

Centuries:
Brandon is the only remaining immortal from the war before men. He has been stuck in his human form for thousands of years. Our story starts, in the Jurassic era. He finds out that his enemy is rising once again, but so are the others.

Game On!:
"Welcome player to Game On! A world filled with almost everything. You player, will choose your class and name before being placed in a very realistic world; where hunger, pain, and emotions cam be felt just like real life. Enjoy the game player, for once join; you won't want to leave."

Elemental World:
There are 7 kingdoms in the world of Dinormia.
The Kingdom of Earth
The Kingdom of Fire
The Kingdom of Ice
The Kingdom of Air
The Kingdom of Electricity
The Kingdom of Water
and the Kingdom of Shadows

The 7 kingdoms fought constantly.

But one fateful day six of the kingdoms will have to ban together, despite their hatred for each other, and save their home.

Love will blossom.
War will take place.
Families will seperate.

But everything tends to turn around in the end.

-Mia