Chapter Three: Prisoner of War

Sorry this took so long guys! I've been really lazy which is bad. I will try to get more actual chapters up instead of one shots! Might be hard since I go on vacation Saturday, but good thing I'll still have my phone! XD

And also, this is a thank you for 100 followers. Oh my lord I never thought I would be doing something like this. Never in a million years would I have thought I would reach 100 followers. Thank you all so much! <3

Anyway, enjoy another chapter of Betrayed! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd Person POV~

The two sides clashed together; sword against sword and man against man and mob. Neither side was gaining ground. To the right, Preston, Rob, and Lachlan fought strong against Ant, Sky, and Brice. To the left, Vik, Jerome, and Mitch fought against Ian, Tyler (Brotato), and Jason.

"Why are you doing this Woof?" Sky asked as Rob's sword clashed with his.

"This is payback Sky! You left us to die by the mobs. And it's not Woof anymore. It's Woofless!" Rob growled as he kicked Sky in the gut; sending him to the ground. Rob raised his sword, ready to kill Sky when someone tackled Rob and pinned him to the ground.

"Thanks Cave(ManFilms)." Sky said as he got off the ground.

'Guys I'm pinned! But I have an idea!' Rob said into his mind link to the others. 

'What's your idea Robbie?' Preston asked.

'I need you guys to retreat. Let me be taken prisoner.' Rob told them.

'Uh uh. I don't like this idea.' Lachlan spoke up.

'But guys. This will be the perfect opportunity to infiltrate the base again.' Rob said again. 'Vik can teleport everyone to me since the magic barrier is down. We can easily take the base down from the inside.'

'You know, that plan sounds stupid and reckless.' Mitch said. 'Let's do it.'

'Alright, fine. We'll do it. Mitch, sound the call.' Preston said before everyone left the mind link.

Mitch stopped fighting Ian and let out a shrill whistle. All the mobs instantly stopped fighting and backed away from the area; disappearing into the darkness surrounding the castle. Only the Pack, Herobrine, and Team Crafted were left in the war zone.

"Let the Pack go Herobrine!" Sky yelled to Hero as he floated above the Pack's heads.

"No can do Sky. They aren't under my control." Hero said, giving a smirk to Sky. "They came willingly. Unlike you and Ant Venom, they actually are the perfect sons."

"We're giving you one more chance Herobrine!" Ty exclaimed. "Let our friends go or we'll slit your throat!"

"Now now Deadlox, no need to get so viscous." Mitch smirked at Ty, who growled.

"Leave now!" Brice exclaimed with tears in his eyes. "You've done enough damage."

"Fine. We'll leave." Lachlan said, his eyes looking over everyone in turn. "Bye bye now!"

In a blur of white magic, Herobrine teleported the group away; leaving Rob struggling under Cave.

"Let me go!" Rob exclaimed as fake tears pricked his eyes. 

"I'm sorry Woof, but we can't." Sky said as he gave Cave a nod; who lifted Rob off the ground and bound his wrists.

Rob pretended to slouch over in tears; muttering they left me over and over to add more effect. Sobs racked Rob's body as he was dragged to the holding cells in the castle; Sky and Ty standing outside the bars after everyone had left.