Chapter 4: Used

Hey guys! So this is just a filler chapter for Chapter 5. And as you can see by the chapter title, you may be able to guess what is gonna happen. ;)

~~~~
The group laughed to each other as they made their way towards the portal; towards their home. Preston smiled as Rob jumped on Lachlan's back and giggled when Mitch picked up Vik and threw him over his shoulder.

Lachlan smiled happily as they all reached the portal and entered; the sound and feeling of teleportation comforting him as they entered their home.

But what they weren't expecting was about to happen.

As soon as everyone's feet touched the ground, mobs surrounded the Pack and stood firm in a circle around them.

"What is going on here?" Mitch exclaimed loudly; no one answering.

"Hello? We're asking you a question!" Jerome yelled as he tried to summon another diamond axe; but it seemed as though his powers were gone.

"They don't answer to you anymore." A familiar voice said as the crowd of mobs parted to let him through.

"Herobrine! What are you doing?" Preston exclaimed as he tried to make the lava surround him and the others; but nothing moved.

"What I planned from the start." Herobrine said as he smirked. "You've been used heroes."

"W-what...?" Rob faltered; his wolf ears falling to the back of his head.

"You know, I should really thank Sky. If it weren't for him, he wouldn't have been his own downfall. Wither skeletons! Take these six to separate cells! And make sure all their magic is removed!" Herobrine roared before he teleported away.

"N-no..." Rob whispered as regret and guilt filled everyone's chest.

"What have we done?" All boys thought as they were dragged away to different cells; their magic stripped away from them and their hope, nearly diminished.

~~~~~
So yeah. There we go!

Hope you all enjoyed and sya next time!

~Mia