The lights betrayal

Will charged Atlas with Zero, Cody, and Ben at his back. Jake, Riley, and Seth all charged Jacob. Will and Atlas start punching each other until Cody double drop kicks him and while he's flying away Zero increases the gravity and makes Atlas slam into the ground hard. Atlas tries to get up but an arrow pierces his shoulder. Ben stands with his bow and arrow drawn out. "Dang it. I was just a little off from a bulls eye." Ben whined. "Then hit him again!" Will screamed as he charged with his sword in his right hand and his mini gun gauntlet in his left. He blasts Atlas but he makes a wall of rocks to shield himself. Will slices through it and Ben jumps in the air. He switches from his bow and arrow to his scythe and Zero increased the gravity around Ben so it packed more of a punch. Ben brought down his scythe and tried to cleave Atlas in two. Atlas dodged and Ben ended up just making a crater with a hole in the center. Cody launches with his sword drawn and when Atlas dodges his first slash, Cody begins firing a barrage of distance slashes at Atlas but he just heaved an entire semi-circle of rock as a defense. Meanwhile Riley and Jake make their assault while Seth hangs back as support. Jake sends Edgar out and then charges with his hammers out and ready. Riley stays back a little with his shotgun in hand. He starts blasting away at Jacob and he simply just dodges them and tries to get close to Riley. Riley sees it coming and tries to stab Jacob with his trident bayonet. Jacob catches it but then Edgar comes down and slashes with his talons. It tears Jacob's shirt from the back. They aren't trying to kill Jacob, just trying to stop him. Will and Atlas collide with such force that it knocks back Zero, Cody, and Ben. Will and Atlas punch each other at the same time in the face. The shockwave is unbelievable. Atlas tries to land another blow but Will anticipates it and catches his fist. He wraps his arms around Atlas's arm and then jerks. Will dislocates Atlas's left arm and then kick his knee cap with a powerful force. This sends Atlas down. Will isn't satisfied, he tries to finish Atlas by Cody and Zero stop him. "The hell do you think you're doing?" Ben asks pissed off. "Finishing the job." Will says. Jake and Riley punch Jacob in the face at the same time and he goes down. "Please join us Jacob." Riley pleads. "Come on my guy, it's fun with us, not some stupid communist scum." Jake adds. "Alright, why not? I'm pretty sure he was gonna betray me anyway." Jacob responded. "See, that's what I call chill." Jake says. "He loses but yet still knows what's up." "So what's on the agenda now that I'm on the..." the ringing noise of metal piercing flesh and bone is impossible not to recognize. Jake and Riley looked in horror as Will pulls his blade of of Jacobs heart. "I will have blood to quench my thirst tonight." Will declares.