The fire knight's last stand

The battle rages on as the sun continues to set. "Ahhhhhh!" Jake and Will scream as they fight. Riley comes in from the right and swings his axe at Will. Will grabs Jake and uses him as a human shield. Jake screams as the axe slashes his back. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry Jake." Riley apologizes. At that moment Will elbows Riley in the face and he goes sliding on the ground. Jake tries to get up but Will simply just kicks him across the ground. Riley and Jake stumble to their feet. Will rushes and slashes Riley across the the chest. Jake double drop kicks Will in the face and he goes crashing through a rock. Jake freezes the ground but it quickly melts away due to Will generating flames. Riley shocks Will with 1,000 volts of lightning. Will let's out a horrific scream. Will stumbles forward but catches himself. Steam rises off of his body. "I bow to no one." Will groans. "Then why do you play slave to your madness?" Jake asks. "I am slave to no one!" Will screams in outrage. He charges and knees Jake in the face and before he flies back, Will grabs his ankle and slams him onto the ground. Jake yells out in pain. Riley puts Will in a full-nelson. Will erupts into flames and burns Riley until he lets go. Will starts beating the shit out of Riley and then upper cuts him. Riley flies through a few rocks. Jake starts getting but Will grabs the back of his head and slams it down into the ground. Will starts stomping on Jake until Riley flies towards him and shoulder slams Will away. Jake gets up and they both rush Will. Will locks his hands together and slams them down onto Riley's head smashing him into the ground. Jake runs up but Will turns and head butts him hard. Jake swings his hammers as Riley swings his axe and they both slash Will at the same time. Will screams loud enough for everyone to hear. He falls forward onto the ground and lies motionless. On the other side of the battle field Atlas and the others hears the scream. Atlas uses this as a distraction and uses his powers. He slams everyone with rocks. He gets up and rushes towards the fighters. Jake and Riley sit there and stare at Will's body. "Did we...did we kill him?" Riley asks. "Not sure. We definitely put him out of commission though." Jake responds. "Thank you." Jake and Riley turn in shock to see Atlas. "You brought down one of your strongest. That takes guts to get rid of an ace." Atlas gloats. Jake and Riley know they can't win. They're too injured from their fight with Will. Atlas starts walking toward them, but then stops abruptly. Jake and Riley look down in disbelief. Will lays there holding Atlas's foot. "Where the hell do you think you're going? Huh? We never finished our fight. We never chose a winner." Will says with a hint of anger in his voice. "Comrade, please just die and end your own pain." Atlas suggests. "No." Will says as he pulls on his leg making Atlas fall. Will jumps up and swings Atlas down on the ground making a crater. "We will end this now. I don't like starting something if I'm not gonna finish it." Will says pleasingly. "You shall die first comrade." Atlas says angrily. "I'm not dying worth shit mate. You're the only that's gonna die, you bloody damn bastard." Will says back. Atlas swings with his good arm but Will catches it and puts him in a choke hold. "Jake, Riley, get the hell outa here!" Will yells. Jake and Riley ran for it. "Welcome to the end of your life and I promise it's gonna hurt." Will says. Will starts to go silent as his flames pick up. Atlas yells out in outrage at the possible defeat. Will screams and blows up both himself and Atlas.