The fated battle begins

Jacob's body hits the ground. His eyes rolled back into his head and the expressionless look in his blank white eyes is disturbing to Jake and Riley. Jake goes down on one knee and closes Jacob's eyes. Riley falls to his knees and looks in shock at how one of his close friends is now lying dead in front of him. "It's a shame. I thought he'd put up more of a fight. Pathetic, calling himself a man when he can't stand his ground against me." Will says with disgust. "Shut your mouth!" Riley screamed at Will. "Say another word and the next person to have their blood spilled will be you." Jake threatens. "Prove it mate." Will howls with excitement. "DIE!" Jake and Riley scream in unison. Jake pulls his hammers out as Riley pulls his battle axe out and they both charge. Will lifts his sword and extends it towards them. It goes in between them and they both jump to the side. Jake charges on Will's right and Riley charges in from the left. Will retracts his sword and slashes at Jake. He dodges and does a counter swing that Will avoids, Riley comes in, jumps and does a barrel roll in mid-air and brings his axe down. Will blocks it with his sword and parries back, knocking Riley of balance. They both see it now. Will's eyes are no longer hazel, but tinted red and they are dilated, smaller then usual. "He's lost it." Jake says. "Then how do we contain him?" Riley asks. "We don't. We bring him down now or we let him kill thousands." Jake answers grimly. Riley and Jake make eye contact. "You sure this is the only way?" Riley asks sounding depressed. "Yeah. We take him down or die trying." Jake declares. "Here we all stand. On the verge of a new era. An era of the wicked and savage. Only madness can open your minds to that fact. We all agreed to stand by our beliefs no matter what, right? Well then I guess we're all standing our ground tonight." Will says as the sun starts to set. Over on the other side of the battle field Atlas is being apprehended by the rest of the group. "What do you think is gonna happen?" Cody asks concerned. "They'll fight to the death of course." Zero replies simply. "Man that's kinda cold to say out loud." Seth says. "Yeah your right." Ben agrees. An explosion off in the distance shakes the ground. "Man they are really going at it." Seth observes. "Of course they are. It's a battle between men. They have no need to hold back." Zero says understanding the situation.