0.7

Luke's pov.

"Kayla open the fucking door now." I scream as I arrive outside her house.

I see Kayla at her door and she looks tired.

"Woah, what happened to you are you okay, wait no you're not you look tired and sick" I babble, she looks up at me and I see a tiny red scar across her lip.

"I'm fine, I just hurt myself as I walked down the stairs," She says wiping off the excess blood. Something in her voice didn't sound very convincing. Of course, knowing me, I would make her tell me.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such an asshole. I didn't even know who that girl back at my house was," I say while rubbing my forehead and I must've turned red, "Honestly, I just have this thing against you, I don't know why but I think you're not easily hurt by me."

"No, Luke but I'm a pushy bitch. I push people till they're way out of patience," Which was true but she only did it because she was a stubborn yet straight up girl. I liked that.

The scar on her lip begins to bleed as she bites her lip too much.

"Are you okay?" She looks up at me and acts like its nothing, "Yeah I'm fine," I stop her before she says anything more and stretch out my sweater sleeve to wipe her lip.

She jerks back a bit from the touch but she soon relaxes.

"Is that all better?" I ask removing my hand from her wet lips. [note: her wet lips aren't the only wet thing here]

Her hands slide on my waist and I laugh.

"I-i'm so sorry I didn't mean to laugh. I'm really ticklish." I say slightly red.

"I like this version of you. You're nice and gentle, not grumpy." She compliments.

"You're making me sound like a fucking dick, Kayla. Sometimes everything you say is just so stupid. Do you like me calling you selfish?No? Then stop it."

"Stop fighting with me over everything." She yells, the loudest I've ever heard her scream.

"Well we wouldn't have to, if you just found the right words to say instead of saying some dumbass fucking words." I yell angrily, I actually really hated yelling.

"I should've never come here" I mention, to myself and Kayla.

"Since you came into my fucking life all you've caused is trouble, you caused trouble with me and my friends, my parents, my sister" I shout.

"Me coming into your life? Your mom brought me into your life you dumb shit," She runs up to me and slaps me, "Asshole," then she kisses me roughly moving her head side to side, "Jerk," She slaps me once again and then presses her warm lips against mine. "Dick," she slaps me one last time making my cheek burn.

But what really burn was the taste that her lips allow.

[EDITED] HOLY SHIT SO SHIT GOT HEATED TOWARDS THE END.