1.2

Kayla's pov.

"Go fuck yourself." I shout to Luke as he finishes the last of the pizza. "I could go fuck myself but I would rather fuck you." He says throwing himself on the couch next to me.

"Horny Luke is horny." I chuckle as he rubs my shoulders.

"Why do you stress yourself out so much? Stop working at my moms shitty ass place." He says fretful. He was right, I stressed myself out so much. I quit school just for work and they still have me enrolled in school just... I don't know if I should go back.

"You can come to school with me. You can be with me." Luke says raising his voice because of his excitement.

"When can I start?" I ask him. I am really looking forward to this, I feel as if I can start my life again, meet new people.

"Tomorrow, just fill out the formd and they'll accept you. We have tons of space. So you can start quickly, plus youre 18 you would only have to do senior year with me." He says laughing at how quickly he answered.

"Do you have an extra form by any chance?" I ask Luke as he nods taking white papers out of his backpack, "Got them for you today at school" he smirks kissing my cheek.

"Well thank you my darling." I say hugging him, why can't he be sweet all the time.

"You start tomorrow okay? Promise me you will." He says taking out hid pinkie. "Promise babe." We both pinky promise and he laughs.

-

I wake up and after filling out all the school forms last night I feel tired. How will today feel again? I hope I meet new people, and hopefully I don't have asshole friends.

Can't pick you up today srry xx

Luke texts me, he must be busy anyways. I walk towards the front door and swing on my backpack. It was a plain black one.

"Kayla wait up." Michael and Calum scream from behind me, "you're not walking alone, were here." Mike says patting my back, I roll my eyes at him and he laughs.

"So where's Luke?" Cal mentions adjusting his backpack which is all the way down to his butt. "He couldn't pick me up today, he said he was going to be late to class." As I finish speaking Michael and Calum laugh, "What the hell school doesn't start until 10 its just 9 how could he be late?" Michael snorts.

"Well I don't know but he told me so, who cares. Anyways, will I be hanging out with you guys and Luke?" I inquire excitedly and Calum shakes his head. "Luke has his own little group of friends he would never let us hang out with him." He answers.

I shake my head in disappointment, how could Luke do such thing. Why would he want to hang out with some assholes instead of his real friends. That's such a stupid thing to do.

"Well we are here babe." I stand in front of a huge school and students all over playing football. "So this is what it feels to be at school again?" I sigh

"I gotta go school is starting and I need my classes so ill see you later." I hug Calum and Mike and walk away.

I make my way down the hall to see if I can get the paper full of my classes and there's no one in the office.

"Anyone home?" I shout, "Yeah I'm here sorry," A lady pops out of nowhere. "Im sorry but I need the papers to know where my classes are at, I'm new here." She smiles at me and stand there awkwardly.

"Kayla?" She questions holding a paper and I nod. As soon as I take the paper the bell rings and I head towards my locker and notice Luke was with his friends.

"Luke." I call out, he turns around and doesn't notice me. I must've shouted too low, "Luke" I scream again and this time he notices me but glances back at his friends.

Is he ignoring me? No he isn't. "Luke you didn't hear me." I say stopping right in front of him, he doesn't say a word and his friends are starring at me like I was a crazy bitch.

"Who are you?" Luke asks laughing at me, "Kayla aha." I say laughing along with him.

"Listen little bitch I don't want your sex so fuck off." Luke says, I turn around to see who he is talking to and he's talking to me.

"I see what's going on, you wanna seem cool to your little bitch ass friends, okay bitch don't ever talk to me." I walk away and I can hear him and his friends laughing at me.

[EDITED] OH IT WENT FROM CUTE LUKE TO ASSHOLE LUKE

ON THE SIDE THERES A LINK ON HOW LUKE LOOKED WHEN HE LAUGHED AT KAYLA IN AN ASSHOLE WAY, WHEN SHE WAS WALKING AWAY.

GOD DAMN THIS BOY

ANYWAYS THANKS ILY BBYS