//note//

So this is a note i'm terribly terribly sorry i can't update i've had to do something lately and writing a fanfic isn't on my list haha.

What i'm gonna talk about here is basically about you guys!!

You guys obviously get me to the top on this book and everyday this book goes up to at least 100 reads and more than 8 votes.

I want you guys to comment down below and i have never done this before BUT... you guys need to tell me what you want in this book as in

how YOU guise want chapter to go

or what you want to happen in this story.

so let say that i'm asking you guys "what do you want to happen in this chapter?" You guys can comment anything and i will try to add it into one of the chapters.

if you guys want me to do that leave your comments down below what ya'll want to happen next in the chapter im righting previously. You guys have like 5 days to comment.

I will take your ideas and somehow merge them into this story. SO GO COMMENT YOUR IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK NOW AND ILL MAKE SURE TO PUT THEM IN.

unless its like so dumb then no i wont lol. YOU CAN ALSO ASK ME TO PUT NEW CHARACTERS IN OR KILL OFF CHARACTERS ILL DO IT

you can even like ask me to write smut or anything like that kayla and muke threesome yass, omg no.

thanks babes i know your ideas will be great and wonderful ily pls pls pls pls comment your ideas.

byeee