1.0

Kayla's pov.

As I see Luke stop, his breathing increases and I see his facial expression changes to the Luke I know. "Kayla?" He reaches his hand out and grabs me softly by the back, "Yes, Luke." My voice barely manages to say out loud.

"I-i didn't mean to," He can't even speak and neither can I. "I knew this was going to happen and I should have hit you when you first hurt me against the wall" I say, I bet my back was scrapped.

"Kayla i was drunk you know that very we-" I turn around and he shuts up.

"You think that being drunk will make you get out of this situation?" I say getting out of his grip and pushing him away from me. He stumbles back a little bit and acts surprised.

Never in my whole entire life have i had so much drama, "I'm staying here for the drinks bye." I say and I leave the backyard and enter my house.

"Beer on tap please." I say massaging my wrist from Luke's strong grip. "Here you go beaut-" I drink the beer and the voice stops. "Kayla is that you?" A familiar voice asks.

"Derek? what are you doing here?" I say standing up to hug him. "Nothing Luke invited me, he's one of my good mates. Oh my god you look so good." He says laughing.

Derek was my boyfriend. I loved him so much but i guess he didn't feel the same way I did. I had a stronger feeling for him.

Since then i promised myself i would never believe in love if it does not exist.

"You look good yourself." I say in disgust. "Eyy my man Luke." He yells and opens up his arms for a 'bro hug' with Luke.

"You know Kayla?" The both say at the same time then laugh.

My ex and the asshole together. Gross.

"Yeah i dated Kay." Derek says, i can feel Luke get tense and he looks like he's about to punch the wall.

I walk towards Luke but I hesitate and I pull myself back, "So how do you guys get to know each other?" I say filling in the awkwardness.

They both look at each other with a dreadful look, "We met at school in the AP classes." Luke quickly answer and Derek brings me in for a hug.

"Don't do that she has AIDS." Luke bursts out and I walk away from their conversation.

"Kayla can I talk to you please." Derek says smirking a little, he's still hot as ever. "My sisters throwing a party this weekend and I-" he stops talking as the same annoying voice interrupts him.

"She can't she'll be with me" Luke says butting in, "I can go with you." Christine says and I can see Calum glaring at her. He had a thing for her.

"Sweet, see ya there." Derek opens the fence and leaves. "Oh my god Christine you just practically got asked out by one of the hottest guys." I say squealing with her

"You're not going." Luke says so casually.

Christine sighs and she goes back into the house to clean up.

It's 3am in the morning what the fuck am I still doing up.

"I'm sorry" Luke grabs my hips and puts me close to him, I raise my arm to his chest and lightly push him away. "Sorry not accepted" I mention.

He thinks everything is okay with sorry, stupid dick.

"Kay you know I am sorry." he screams raising his arms in frustration. "Don't call me Kay only friends and family are allowed to call me that therefore you are not my friend nor family." I snap back at him.

He turns red and I want to say sorry but I know it's not the right thing to do.

"Don't you see I'm trying here." He yells, oh no more drama.

"Don't you fucking dare scream at me. You're trying? Woah i didn't know pinning someone against the wall was a new form of trying." I shriek and he scoots back.

"Get into the car" He says as Michael throws him the keys and I stare at him biting his lip in awe, but as soon as he notices i stop.

"What for-"

"Just get into the car." he says turning into the dick side of him.

And that of course shut me up.

"Where are we going?" I ask him and he starts the engine.

"You'll see" he says.

One of his hands is on the wheel and the other one is on my thigh.

[EDITED] GET THAT D KAYLA