0.8

Kayla's pov.

Luke and I haven't even hung out since our last kiss. He's been out with his friends and I've been at home. It was a prerty awkard yet lustful kiss.

I run up to my room and put on a sports bra, black thick leggings, and vans. I'm running to the gym for like the first time in forever. I lock the door and run out.

"Hey lovely lady, I need directions to the strip club," I ignore that voice, its probably a few pervs. "Kayla?" I turn around to see Calum. "What do you want?" I say rudely.

I've been trying to avoid Luke and his friends since that kiss we had the only way is by ignoring or being rude so they can walk away.

"I need to go to the gym," I start running but Calum still follows me. "Stop following me creep," I scream ripping an ear bud out and standing tall.

"Why? Is there a problem?" Calum says again, he must know what happened. That kiss, Luke must've told him.

"If you don't stop following me I'll-" I stop talking and find it hard to find something to threaten him with.

"What are you going to do Kay?" He asks backing up a little bit. He is such a dick when he's not happy. What's wrong with him?

"I'll just stay in my house," I say irritated by Calums actions.

I lock the door to my house and still see Calum sitting in front of my door on the steps. "Calum! It's 8 pm what are you doing? go home." I complain, he laughs and stands against the door frame. "I called up the guys they're gonna be here later. Thats what happens when you don't let me in," He mentions with a smirk.

Holy shit, if that happens they'll all be here and it's probably going to feel awkward and I'm going to be crying inside. Wow thanks Calum. So much for trying to ignore the 4 idiots.

"I'm going to go to sleep and I'm not letting you in my house and that's that, good night. Have a nice sleep on my door step." I spit.

The wind is making his hair messy. He's on the steps and I can tell he's debating whether he should leave or not, I watch him through the window for a while then fall asleep.

I shuffle on my bed and I barely even have any space, "Hi" a voice says and I scream wondering who it is.

I run to my lamp and hold it up in a fighting position but, I know I look plain ridiculous in my sweat pants and spongebob shirt.

"Who dare trespass." I shriek.

"Calm down sweets, it's Luke." I sigh and put the lamp down, "How'd you get in?" I ask confused. "Through your bedroom window, you have some pretty nice underwear." Luke dangles my undergarments and winks at me.

"Why are you in my bed?" I chuckle but he just shrugs his arms, he look so masculine. He had on a plaid shirt, black skinny jeans that fit him well, and black vans.

"Where are the other boys?" I say concerned.

"Who cares where the other boys are at let's go to PinkBerry," He says excited, "No remember what happened last time we did that." I say pushing him off my bed and extending my legs.

"I brought beer and weed." He says laughing and falling to the floor.

"Luke? Are you high? Inside my fucking house!" I yell grabbing his collars and putting him against the wall. "No mam I am not high." I smell his breathe and it reeks of whiskey.

"Get out now." I scream not knowing why I just thew him out of my house. "Kay-"

"I said get out." I scream louder than I had expected and Luke stares at me one more time before he leaves.

"Bitch." He insults. His eyes were a bit bloodshot and he looked as if he wanted to kill me then and there, no doubt.

"What's wrong?" Ashton says popping out of no where.

"Did you let Luke drink? He was drunk and he's a fucking minor do you know what Liz is gonna do to me!" I yelp.

"Kayla what's up!" Calum and Michael walk in, I throw my hands up on my head, what are 3 extremely hot guys doing in my living room, and they're all naked. Typical.

"Um, Well Luke drank and he's probably out there drunk doing dangerous ass things and its all my fault." I walk back and forth across my long living room, "Calm down lets just play fifa." Calum suggest but I shake my head.

"Come here, what Kayla needs is a big Michael hug." Michael grabs me and hugs me, but it was probably cuddling since he was so comfy.

[EDITED]