0.9

Kayla's pov.

"This is so unhealthy of you Luke," Calum says to Luke. He has basically laid in bed for more than 5 days. He's eaten but I had to feed him and he only gets up to go to the bathroom.

He's been repeating the same song for more than an hour and it's starting to get me worried. "Luke i'm up to here with your shit right now get up now." Ashton says motioning to the top of his head as he screams. Luke finally does as told and he looks so tired.

"What's up with you man." Ash says patting Luke's back.

"I've felt like a dick for these past days and I've missed school too. You know how much school means to me." He says laying back down.

"Nah bro that's not what's bothering you, I've known you for more than 3 years. I know something's up." Calum pitches in.

"Are you still bothered about what you did with Kayla?" Calum asks him, as soon as he hears that question. He closes his eyes.

"Bring me beer." He demands turning his back to us.

"No." I scream, "What did you say to me you little shit." Luke stands up broad and tall.

"I said no, now sit your ass down and listen to me." I say throwing him back onto his bed. "You're a spoiled little kid who thinks everything is gonna go your way. Guess what no it's not so this instant you're going to get up from your bed and go out into the world, understood." I say as he looks offended but intimidated.

"I'm throwing my first party ever, later. And you guys can't stop me" He pushes past us and bawls his fists. Woah okay he invades my personal space then announces a party in my own home.

"His problem is definitely Kayla, he's still pissed at what happened between him and her" Ashton mentions, that day he was so different.

"Yeah for sure, he looks guilty of something. But I can't quite figure it out and it's not normal of him to throw parties. You know he hates them" Calum adds.

The thing is if we asked Luke about anything, he'd go ape shit on us and that would most certainly not be good. He's aggressive when he's mad and that's not a good time to be around him.

"Are we going to let him throw this party?" Ashton asks Calum, "Sure besides, you need a girlfriend and so does Michael" Cal replies.

"Hey!" Ash and Michael both yell feeling offended yet we all knew it was true.

This party is going to be hell, Luke is probably gonna set up anything sexual. "Lets help him, maybe that'll tell him that we're trying" We all nod and I walk into the same room as Luke.

Before I do I watch him.

He has his head on his hands and he's resting his upper body on the counter. A beer bottle lays sprawled across him.

"Luke?" I say walking in. "Huh oh yeah it's you" He says standing up and tall again.

"Stop it with the act right now, it isn't making you look tough" He stops standing tall and he throws himself on the floor.

"Leave me alone, I've already planned out the party. Beer, people, and smoking. Goodbye" He gets up and leaves.

So much for trying. I leave the house for a walk and some fucking peace.

My phone rings and its from Michaels phone, "Kayla?" He screams and loud music is blasting in the back.

"Yeah babe what's up?" I stop my walking and try my hardest to understand michael.

"You need to come over now please." He screams once again, I can hear girls next to him and he keeps telling them to stop ticking him.

"No, why?" I say harshly, no I'm not going there after how Luke acted or responded.

"I beg you please I need you right now, I need you to come. Luke's going crazy screaming about you just please come over." He shrieks once again.

I've never heard someone sounds so in-need of something so badly.

"Bye." I hang up and quickly run home.

When I arrive my house is messy and trashed all over. "Christine have you seen Michael?" I say as she turns around completely wasted. "He's out in the back." She yells, as she dances around some really hot guy.

"Thank you." I hesitate in patting her and just walk away.

"Michael!" I yell, he quickly pops up and drags me to the back hard where no one is at only Luke and some sluts all over him.

"Haha you brought the bitch." He says standing up from all the 'slut attention' he's getting.

"You wanted to see her, here you go." Michael pushes me towards Luke and I flinch back. I was scared of him I'd never seen him this way.

"Why are you here?" He says chugging down his beer. "To make you stop." I say, he laughs and it's a dry type of laugh.

"You? Make me stop? Hilarious!" He slurs. "Please, I'm trying to help you." I reach my hand out and he grabs me hard pressing me against his body.

"You can't, sweets." He puts me against the wall and holds me tighter to his lower body. "I can't believe you're right in front of me. And I thought you stood out from all the sluts I've dated"

Once he lets go he grabs my shoulders and slams me harder agains the wall creating a burning sensation on my back.

"You're disgusting." He whispers on my neck. "Luke please." I say bawling my fist but I know one of my single punches won't hurt him. I manage to get one hand out of his grip and swing at him.

But he catches my fist.

"Wanna try that again sweetie?" He throws me on the floor and laughs.

[EDITED] THIS SHIT GOT INTENSE QUICKLY.

COMMENT DOWN WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE IN KAYLA'S POSITION.