1.0

Veronica walked into Pop's and smiled when she saw Betty, Josie, and Cheryl sitting in a booth. It was a girl's breakfast and the guys were doing the same thing over at the other end of the restaurant. Alex took their orders and then came back with milkshakes and coffees.

"You look hot in that." Cheryl said and Alex smiled at her ex-girlfriend. "We need to hang out, well at least have a party."

"Parties aren't my thing, but I'm playing at this little bar a couple towns over." Alex said and Betty smiled at her. Aside from the other people who lived in her house, Betty and Cheryl were the only people who'd heard Alex perform. Alex got their food and then went to get the guy's orders.

"Hottie alert." Kevin said and Alex kissed his cheek. "Swoon."

"What can I get you?" Alex asked writing down Archie's regular order.

"Waffle bowl." Reggie said and Alex wrote it down, knowing Reggie's preferences.

"Pancakes, eggs, and bacon please." Kevin said and Moose got the same thing with added sausage.

"I'll be back boys." Alex said and Reggie's eyes were glued to her ass as she walked away.

"Don't that's my sister." Archie said slapping him. "Besides, she's not into you."

"A man can dream can't he?" Reggie asked and Alex brought them their coffee before getting the girls their food. By the time everyone had left for breakfast and her shift was almost over, she'd made around $60 in tips.

"Need a ride?" Moose asked and Alex nodded, smiling at him. "We don't really talk much do we?"

"No, but then again, I don't go to school." Alex said and Moose chuckled. He seemed nice, perhaps not the brightest, but sweet. He gave her a ride home and she immediately changed before getting herself a cup of coffee and eating the rest of Archie's breakfast leftovers.

"I'd tell you I left food in the fridge for you, but I see you found it." Archie said and Alex nodded. "Veronica is coming for to hang out and she's bringing the rest of the girls with Kevin and Jughead."

"Great." Alex said taking a large bite of pancake. "This is really fucking good."

"Watch your mouth." Mary said and Alex gave her a look. "Hermione called and you have a week off."

"Okie dokie." Alex said before putting the rest of his leftovers into the fridge. When their friends got there, Veronica convinced Alex to play a song for everyone. "It's not good."

"I don't care." Veronica said and Alex looked down and started strumming along to Dreams by Fleetwood Mac. She sang the song and Veronica looked like she'd fallen in love.

"That's beautiful." Veronica said and Alex looked down and blushed. "You should totally play prom or like a talent show."

"I think I belong more in a place where I can play what my heart wants." Alex said and Veronica kissed her cheek and moved the guitar.

"Let's play spin the bottle." Cheryl suggested and Archie gave her a look. "I'm not bitching it this time."

"Alright, I'm down for whatever." Alex said and Cheryl grabbed the glass Fanta bottle that Archie had been drinking out of. Alex spun it and it landed on Betty, a light blush on the girl's face.

"What now?" Betty asked and Alex leaned over her brother to pull Betty closer to her and kiss her. "That was wow."

"You taste like innocence." Alex said and Veronica nodded. "Like if innocence had a taste, it'd be you."

They played for a few hours and ended it when Veronica landed it on Alex, which had taken a lot longer than expected. Cheryl suggested that they make out on the couch and Archie had decided to go outside for that part. Veronica decided to lead it, since Alex had only really made out with Cheryl.

"Ready?" Veronica asked and Alex nodded. She leaned up slightly and Veronica's lips grazed hers before she actually kissed Alex. Veronica's hands moved up Alex's body as the kiss was deepened and it ended up being Kevin who ended the passionate kiss on account of he was afraid they'd end up having sex on the couch.

"Um, you okay?" Kevin asked and Alex nodded. "You looked desperate."

"We'll talk later." Alex said and they watched movies, Veronica staying on Alex's lap the entirety of the horror film that Jughead picked out and the majority of Mean Girls.

"Sleepover?" Archie asked and everyone agreed since it was already 9 PM and everyone was comfy. Jughead and Alex hooked up the Play Station to the TV and they played Tekken, Alex schooling most of them. When they decided to go to bed, Cheryl and Josie took the couch, Kevin and Betty took the chair, Jughead and Archie took the love seat, and Veronica and Alex ended up sharing the make shift bed in front of the TV.

"My mom says that you're a really hard worker." Veronica said and Alex shrugged. "I mean, she says that if she raises your pay, you just work harder."

"I want to earn what I make." Alex said and Veronica rested her head on Alex's shoulder. "Hence why I show up early and prepared to work."

"What do you want to do with your life?" Veronica asked, knowing construction wasn't it.

"I want to write and create things." Alex said and Veronica nodded. "But honestly, being an architect sounds really cool right now, especially if I get to build things with the crew."

"You'd be good at it, especially if what my mom showed me were really yours." Veronica said and there was a laugh heard behing them.

"You guys are literally the cutest." Kevin said and Veronica smiled. "Just date already."

"I mean, I'm up for it if you are." Alex said and Veronica shrugged. "We'll decide in the morning."

"Alright, I'm cool with that." Veronica said and Alex smiled, kissing her cheek before going to sleep. Everybody woke up in the morning and ate breakfast together at Pop's before Alex's lunch shift started. They put a few tables together so that their parents could join them and things were fairly easy until FP walked in.