1.1

"Dad!" Jughead said surprised. FP sat down beside him son and smiled at everyone. "Um, I thought you weren't getting out for another few weeks."

"Early release, thanks to Sheriff Keller." FP said and Jughead smiled. "The place looks clean, thanks."

"I had this big surprise planned, but it's kind of ruined." Jughead said and FP smiled at him. "Alex would you still be up for helping me?"

"Yeah, I mean, I'm free all next week. I'll stop when you get out of school tomorrow." Alex said and Jughead smiled at her. "Do you know what I'm doing?"

"Kind of." Jughead said and they changed the subject to what Alex would do over the summer with the bit of freetime she had.

"I mean, I'm going to probably try to get full time here." Alex said and Mary shook her head. "What?"

"You're keeping part time and you're going to actually enjoy your summer a bit. We might even go to Chicago for a few weeks." Mary said and Alex looked down. "I'm sure you miss the smog kid."

"I mean, we could look at colleges." Alex said and Mary nodded. "Normally junior year is when people start. I also know what I want to do."

"What would that be?" Betty asked and Veronica looked at Alex. "I mean, you're good at practically everything."

"Architecture." Alex said and Archie smiled at her. "That way I could work at the company and possibly even expand it a bit."

"When did you become the better Andrews?" Archie asked Alex shrugged, looking at her brother with a smirk. "I mean you steal my girl, you get way better grades, your music sounds way better, and you seem to just do great things."

"While you played with your friends, I learned how to do different things." Alex said, playing with her eggs. After breakfast, Veronica stayed for a bit, sitting in a booth with a milkshake, joined by Kevin and Betty.

"So, did you make up your mind about her?" Betty asked leaning in. "I mean, she's amazing, your mom loves her, and it isn't like anybody didn't see this coming."

"She's amazing and hot and I could really use a girl like her in my life, but she became really productive when she got out of a relationship." Veronica said and Alex brought them Kevin's order of onion rings. "I mean, she seems happy."

"Trust me, she doesn't work that much if she is." Betty said and Kevin nodded. "She's lonely and I think she needs you."

"Okay, well, I'll tell her when her shift is over." Veronica said and Betty smiled.

"How many jobs does she have?" Kevin asked and Veronica shrugged.

"Well, there's the one working with your mom, the one here, and then whoever else calls her wanting a bit of help." Betty said and Veronica looked surprised. "Not to mention that she helps out her mom a bit sometimes with legal stuff."

"Like an intern?" Kevin asked and Betty nodded. "Okay, you snatch her up and take care of her. She's precious and fragile and I mean, practically perfect. If she was a guy, I'd be all over it."

"Can I take your order?" Alex asked as Penelope Blossom came into the diner. Betty and Veronica looked down and Kevin just took a sip from his milkshake.

"Yes, can I get a strawberry milkshake to go please?" Penelope asked and Alex got the shake before handing it to her and getting the money. Alex was off the clock by the time Veronica had went through an order and a half of fries and  she sat beside the dark haired girl.

"Alex, will you please go out with me?" Veronica asked and Alex nodded. "How about you come over for dinner Tuesday night?"

"I'm looking forward to it." Alex said and Betty looked at the two of them. "I'm assuming I'm getting a shovel talk?"

"This goes for both of you." Betty said and Kevin nodded. "If either of you hurt the other, you'll face of the wrath of me. Don't make me hurt either of you because I love you both."