(3) Everthing is new

"Let see now..."

Ugh... I'm tired asf. (The receptionist is talking to you but you're zoning out)
I can't sleep a wink last night.
(1) Getting to know Nami's friends
(2) My room is (the color that you hate)
(3) Single bed and it's not enough space for me.

"Ehem. June Kyle."

"Ah yes, sorry. What was it just now?" I scratch my head.

She smiled, "no worries.  You kinda look tired there."

I just nodded, "y-yeah."

"Anyway this is your schedule paper for this month."

I nodded and bow, "thank you, miss."
Now I should return back to where Nami and her friends at. They said they'll be waiting for me in class. Which it'll be the first period, 'Maths'. Our teacher named Mihawk.

Since this school is quite big and for me it is luxurious compare to mine. I asked a few people where to get to my destination. Some girls just stuttered while giving me the answer and blush like tomato. Geez, am I really that good looking? Sigh.

As I make my way there, I was shocked. There are few girls crowding in front of the class where I should be. Then I look over to the window and gladly seeing Nami waving her hand towards me. She pointing her hand to three guys sitting at the back of the class. One is pale looking dude and his lips are red and have this scowling face. Makes me think he's a delinquent type of guy.
Beside the pale guy is Nami's friend, I believe his name is Luffy. Wow, he's popular, that is shocking.
One is tanned, have goatee and tattooed arms? Im surprised they even allows it at school. But this looks more rather serious and cold. Even though he have lollipop in his mouth while reading a book. Like he didn't bother being cheered on by these girls.

After I observed these guys, I didn't realize the girls attention are now turned to me.

"Kyaaa~"
"Who are you?"
"Wah you must be new~"
"You're so handsome~"

Suddenly, I felt goosebumps all over me. I flinched to the words the girls saying to me. I feel bad if I just ignore their statements and all. Then all of a sudden I felt ice cold piercing eyes looking at the girls and me.

"Mi-Mihawk sensei!" immediately the girls ran away after bowed him respect. Somehow I feel safe yet terrified at the same time.

Ah. Perfect. First lesson from a scary teacher other than Professor Akainu (he's a dick)

"could you all settle down please?" while raising his file up to his shoulder length before continuing,"as you all may know by now we have a new student. Please do introduce yourself to the class"

"ah, yes. (bow a little) hello, everyone. My name is June Kyle and please do take care of me until graduation day, thank you." with that, I turn to look at Mihawk sensei then eyeing everyone in the class.

"you may take a seat where there is available."

I look around and see there is one. Ah, it's right beside the tanned guy. I'll probably will ask his name since he doesnt look that bad at all and unbelievably attractive. Wait, hold on, what?

Slowly making my way to the seat then all of a sudden i fell face to the floor, 'what in the actual fuck?' I stand up and saw the delinquent guy with the red hair, snarled at me, "watch where you looking, pretty boy." some of the boys i heard laughing at me.

Nami, "you dont have to be so mean, Kid."

"shut up, woman, i'll slice you"

"that is enough." Mihawk-sensei growled at both Nami and the guy called Kid.

I stood up, finally, got to my seat. While sighing for what just happen, i'll just let it slide for now, didnt want to cause anymore unreasonable problem such as this. I got used to this type of situation.

"oi, Kyle-ya"

I snapped away from my thoughts and felt a bit surprised, the guy next to me spoke, "ah, yes, hello."

"not that I care, but, you have bruise on your head."

"eh?"

"here."

He passed me small bandage kind of thing with an ointment. I nodded as in thanks. Blushing to the thoughts of him being so caring. There some nice people afterall.

~

'...he smell so damn good. "

~

Sorry for not posting for a long time. I ran out of ideas hehe ^^ i know this chapter is a bit boring but i will try my best to do better for the next chapter. Thank you all for your patience of reading this. Thank you and i apologize ❤