(7) The Truth Reveals

I own the pic for playing OP Treasure Cruise 😍❤, i do not own OPC. Enjoy ❤
Y'all i need to remind, i may sucks at this chapter bcoz previous chapter idk how to express Law's and my OC feelings. 😂❤

Nami take out her phone and dial her other sister, Nojiko.

(pick up)
Nojiko "hello?"

"Don't panic what I'm going to tell you, sis. But, it seems like one of the pureblood here found his soulmate."

"uh okay, well, it's got nothing to do with Bellemere-san dissappearance tho or us."

"the problem is..." Nami sighed and gulped loud enough for Nojiko hear on the other side, "his soulmate is Kyle."

"what?!"

-

Kyle Pov

I walked out of the cafeteria after finish my lunch well.. Not really finish since my stomach not feeling well and my head is going dizzy. I sighed, thinking my 1st day of school went well but guess its really unfortunate. I went to bathroom to wash my face or maybe possibly puke.

'Kyle-ya'

'you're welcome'

"ARGHHHHHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" as i rubbed my head furiously. I dont know... I don't know why that guy is in my head all over! Not falling for a dude, am I? I'm not gay right, I'm totally normal right. Looking at myself in the mirror, my face is all red, remembering all the voices i let out as he touches me. I want to bang my head so hard against the wall for being like. Worst of all, how can I keep saying that he's hot?!

"im a man. Im a pure man. Manly man. Breathe in... (inhale) breathe out.... (exhale). You're fine, Kyle. You're straight. You are normal. You like girls." pointing and scolding myself in the mirror. After finally done with self determine, all of a sudden i heard the delinquent guy, Kid voice and other footsteps walk in. For not wanting to cause any trouble, i quickly hid myself in one of the bathroom stall.

"...stupid, shitty pureblood. Who does he think he is?!" i flinched as i heard hitting the basin counter.

"relax, Kid. It's not like that prince will stop our motives." i heard another guy replied him, i open the door slightly a little as i can see Kid and other one, he have blonde hair. I furrowed my eyebrow as to what their motive is. I feel like im doing the girl stuff now, being nosy and eavesdropping (-.-)

"speaking of that, how's the Marine academy brats doing? Did they accept my challenge?"

"at first, they chickened out by the threats you make but then, other group accepted it."

"other group?"

"their teacher called Garp."

Kid smile widened, his smile makes me shivers, Garp's group. Coby. Coby is in the group. What are their motives, what kind of challenges. I need to call Coby to ask him.

Kid laugh, "i'm getting excited. The group that old man teach, i hope they all not bunch of crybabies."

Bastard! I swear if you hurt my friend, you'll pay for it-