(13) Blood and Sex (18+)

Hello minna! Sorry for the long wait. I know the last chapter was boring because i ran out of ideas for it. And im sorry for the suicide attempt scene. Anyway, i will try my best here at this chapter! It's a smut one and i suck at it. Also, i do not own the pic and OPC. I own my story and my oc. Thank you everyone! Lots of love and enjoy! 💓

-

Kyle POV

Cora-san then continued led me to the front door. He glances over the the left side and I could see he's smiling a little. Im guessing its a gesture for me to be relax. I just nodded whatever he tryna say to me. The door then opened wide in few seconds. Butlers and maids are lining up at the door.

All of them bow and greeted him, "welcome home, Lord Rosinante."

He put his hand up in the asking them to ease then he called one of the supervise butler to lead them to his son's room a.k.a what he told me earlier, my soulmate.

We are walking up the grand stairs, the atmosphere here is really cold and barely any light brightening the hallway.

BAM!

I flinched to the sound, "what's that?!"

"My lord, we are here." Then the butler excuse himself.

We stopped right in the middle of the hallway with only one room at the end of it. The door is dark and chained up like it's heavily forbidden to enter. I gulped at the sight and looking over at Cora-san.

I could see his face worrying about the person inside. His face is in cold sweat, "Kyle, try to remember everything. They may have erase your memories of him in your life. It was short meeting but meaningful. So, I am begging you, please, try to remember."

His eyes filled with tears. Along the way, I did tried my best to remember but it started to fogged when he mentioned Soulmate. But yes, after I discharged from the hospital for being unconcious such long time, I feel empty. I feel missing. Sad and depressed. Even with the guys around, it couldnt get any better. Maybe, just maybe, what Cora-san trying to tell probably helps with my condition and answers to all my curiosity.

I nodded, "I will try..." I look back at the door while Cora-san give me some sort of warnings.

"He's not been fed anything these past weeks. Ever since the tragedy at the academy, my brother and I are banned to enter and my son is in his suspension until he regain control of himself." He turned towards me and pointing at my neck, "my son's birthmark are the same as yours. I may not be his real father but I was there ever since his family died from certain deadly disease. That was the time where I took him in and turned him to pureblood like me."

"So, he was human?"

He nodded. Both of us looking back at the door, "at times like this, only his soulmate can help him. I have no other choice. I may breaking the law now. But it is the only to help him. I don't want to make this hard for you too, kid."

Not long after that, we heard screaming and banging.

Im sweating and shivering a little because I am scared but somehow, I really want to help.

"Be careful. Whatever you do, do not provoke him any further, also, when he want to bite you, you better call for me. Here." He hand over a whistle. "It'll be dangerous for you and him. If he does try to bite you, your life is over. He will drain you completely."

I nodded then slowly making my way towards the chained door. Cora-san use his power to break the chain, the door then slowly opened and cold air  are flowing all over the room.