(16) We will always be together

Disclaimer: I do not own the pic and OP characters. I own my OC and this story. Please do enjoy. ↖(^▽^)↗

-

It's been months that I've been living with Law. Yes, we are a couple now. It wasn't easy for Nami and Nojiko at first. They were completely shocked especially Nami, somehow, she still mad at Law for some reason. Neither Nami and Law would tell me why. And I also just found out that the girl he's with is his sister, Lami. I hit my head for having negative thoughts about her at first.

Also, both Kid and Killer, they no longer bothering us.

"Kyle-kun~"
I was so busy with my thoughts until I didn't realize someone is calling. I look up and see Vivi waving at me from her class.

"What are you doing there sitting all alone?"

"Ah, I'm waiting for someone."

"Girlfriend?" She questioning me with her teasing expression. I blushed, "uh n-no! I uh-"

"So you're single then? Good to know if you are" She giggled.

"No."

I slightly jumped at the voice. My head turn to the side and stare at Law's grumpy face. He's giving a cold stare at Vivi.

"For your information, this guy..." He tugged my wrist and pull me towards him, making my face buried on his chest. Damn it he's tall. "...he's mine."

Vivi nervously laugh, "alright. I leave you two lovebirds be~"

As she out of our sight, Law turn his head to me and pull my hand up to his lips, "sorry I took so long. (Kiss)"

He did this several times yet I still blushed at everything he does, "hey, we at school, you di-"

Law cupped my face, his fingers gently stroking my cheek, "no need to be shy, Kyle-ya, the whole school knows." He smirked.

Well, yea, he got a point but still how can he be so chill about this?

"You haven't told me why Nami still mad at you." I pouted.

He chuckled, "you so cute."

"Law.."

"Okay, okay, I tell you but please.. Don't be mad at me."

I nodded. Then he explain everything what happen the night where Cora-san brought me to their home and the other events including Nami's anger.

"...I'm sorry that I took so much of your blood. I promise I will not take it anymore."

His eyes staring at me with full guilt. He give me a smile but a sad one at that. I pouted a little, grabbing his face and our forehead collided, "turn me then!"

Law's eyes widened, "what?"

"Turn me."

He face to the side, "I couldn't, Kyle-ya. I...I don't want you to be like me.. (Closed his eyes) I'm a monster..I-"

"You're not a monster, Law. To me.." I gaze down at my feet, "...you're special. I love you for who and what you are. No matter what they say. Because from now on, we will always be together, right?" Giving him the brightest smile ever. I swearrrrrrr I see his jaw slightly dropped it made me chuckled a little.

"Oi, love birds!"

Both of us look up where the voice coming from.

"Cora-san?!" Both me and Law called out his name in unison, causing the man clumsily fall to the fall.

I ran over to him, "geez, are you always this klutz?"

"What are you doing here, Cora-san?" Law came up behind me as I help his adoptive father to stand up, "I thought you are banned to enter the academy?"

"Uh.. Well, principal Dragon summoned me here. So I came, we just had a talk about the two of you."

"Us?"

He nodded, lighting up his cigarette, "it appears that Doffy won't stay quiet about this."

I shivered. Law noticed how my fear taken over as Cora-san mentioned his name. My fingers clenching tight onto my pants. I can feel my cold sweat going out through my skin.

"That bastard.." Law gritted his teeth, "Kyle-ya..hey.."

'If he come to hurt Law because of me... What will I do...?'

Law patted on my back, I turn to face him and he give me his reassuring smile, "Kyle-ya, don't worry. I'll protect you."

I shook my head, "it's not about that, Law. I-" my words are cut off with him pecking on my lips. And I could hear Cora-san fall to the ground again.
A sighed escaped my lips, "Law, I just.. I don't want you to get hurt."

"What a worrywart. How cute." He chuckled while playing with my front hair.

"Law!" I pouted.
He lean his forehead against mine, "do you trust me?"

"I do, Law..."

"I won't let him do anything towards you and me."
Law give me a gentle long kiss before he send Cora-san to his car.

-
"So, anything happen yet?"
I turn my glance to my cousin as she gave me the workbook.

"What do you mean?"

"The chu~" she teased. I blushed as a surprised that she saw the whole thing.

"W-wha-yo-you!" I stammered as I watch Law's figure coming closer to us. I clenched the workbook closer to my chest as I can tell Law's face suddenly change as if he hides something from me.

"Nami-ya, can I have a moment with Kyle-ya?"

Nami nodded then wink at the both of us. I blushed as I know what she's thinking. Baka Nami...
I then turned my attention back to my boyfriend, "hey.. What's wrong? Did Cora-san said something?"

He went silent for the moment.

I give him a faint smile and lower my gaze, "I see."

Law then grabbed my hand pulling me closer towards him. His hand wrapping around my waist, "I don't wanna lose you, Kyle-ya.."

Im in the moment where I am so lost in his eyes, full with love yet terrified. I carresed his cheeks, giving quick small peck on his lips, "That is why, I want you to turn me. So we can fight and be strong together. Don't you want that?"

" I do but.. Are you sure? There is no turning back, you know?"

I nodded, "as long as we're together... Forever.."

He smirked, "well.." his eyes giving me the looks of lust. Gazing my lips to my neck then look straight in my eyes, "let's go somewhere more quiet... Like..."

"clinic room?" I raise an eyebrow.

He playfully smirked, "our first very close contact." biting his lower lip. This mf.. Making me feel so hot in random moments.

"you-!" I didnt get to finished my sentence as he pick me up by the shoulder, smacking my ass hard, "OW!"

He chuckled as we headed to the clinic room.

- THE END -